Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Need your oppinion!

Well DX is offering me a replacement laser or something else that's worth $157 at their site. I sent this back for a refund http://dealextreme.com/details.dx/sku.12339 I live in Australia where lasers are banned. So should i get a replacement laser, something else that's worth $157 or ask for a refund? If you vote for "get something worth $157" tell me what I should get! :D

Zom-B

I'd ask for refund. IMO, DX does not have anything substantial for that price besides lasers.

Well I asked for a refund and DX said that since the refund has been delayed over 2 months, they can only give me store credit. I wonder how I use this store credit :-?

caleb

id be realy pissed if i were you, seeing as im in same country :-/ i feel your pain :mad:, but you have more.

get a refund and build a laser.

Ace82

Well, you could use the credit to buy hosts, batteries, and charger(s), and build a few lasers.  :)
Not to mention, that there could be a few buyers here who value hosts, so you could possibly get your money back if you don't personally build.  
Make a thread in the buy/sell/trade and someone will probably help you out, only, DX shipping is already long as it is. ;D