Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Need urgent help - programming

Hey guys, anybody happen to be in posession of any of these books?

• Cormen, T. H., Leiserson, C. E., Rivest, R. L., Stein, C.: Introduction to Algorithms. Third Edition, The MIT Press, 2009.
  • Sedgewick, R. Algorithms in C++, Parts 1-5: Fundamentals, Data Structures, Sorting, Searching, and Graph Algorithms. Third Edition, Addison Wesley Professional, 2002.
  • Knuth, D. E. The Art of Computer Programming, Volumes 1-3. Second Edition, Addison-Wesley Professional, 1998.
  • Horowitz, E., Sahni, S., Mehta, D. (1995). Fundamentals of Data Structures in C++. W. H. Freeman, 1995.
  • Aho, A. V., Hopcroft, J. E., Ullman, J. D. Data Structures and Algorithms. Addison-Wesley, 1987.
It's kind of incredibly important, for my paper for school which I'm overdue but am still able to submit until today evening which is in 8 hours, and I still have not because NOBODY FUCKING told me so two weeks ago,

In short, if anybody has any of these, can you copy something or anything related to;
-a priori and a posteriori complexity analysis
-asymthotic performance time (I am just translating it directly, might not be called that way),
-O, Θ and Ω notations regarding algorythm complexity

Be sure to cite your source. I will translate and incorporate the text in my work as required by the paper's guidelines.

I'd be forever thankful, and even longer if you post something really soon.

$73 for a book that I'll ever only use once to get maybe a paragraph or two out of?

Thanks but, no thanks. :D

Anybody?

Does it have to be from one of those books? I've got a different book that has sections on complexity and asymptotic performance.

Well yes it does, but I have taken care of it, thanks for the effort anyway, Cyparagon!

Cold one on me next LEM :beer: