Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Need to measure my laser output...

Good luck. Not to many member live near me. :( But why don't you just ship it to a trusted member?

I would have sent it to a trusted member here with no problem, but I made the decision to return this laser for another one. I can't even burn a match with this thing and it is suppose to be 500mW. The web site said they will make sure when they receive mine back they will re-ship the correct laser. I just can't wait to get out of this mess with these China web sites.

Michael

yzer

You might try LAZERER :: Trustful Asian Laser Source - Power Certificate for all Laser Pointer | Red Green Blue Laser Module| for future purchases. They actually own a LPM, and test their lasers, and will even send you a printout of the tested powers if you ask.
Now that's more like it! I've got a lot of bookmarks for 532nm modules but LAZERER is now at the top of the list. I think I tried to see this site a week or two ago and it wasn't working. Working fine tonight. Thanks!

Yup, I'm the other guy from NJ:D

It's a bit of a drive from Pemberton to me though, and my schedule is kind of hectic. Like I said, I don't have anything fancy, but if anyone wants, mail it in, with return shipping and I'll lpm the laser and mail back out as fast as possible. Was actually testing a different lens on my 1.2W o-like last night. It's finally on spec:D

Now that's more like it! I've got a lot of bookmarks for 532nm modules but LAZERER is now at the top of the list. I think I tried to see this site a week or two ago and it wasn't working. Working fine tonight. Thanks!

Yup, so far I'm very happy with this company, they are really going out of their way to win over this community.

Last edited: