Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Need Some Help Real Quick

ARG

If CR123A's don't fit that laser may take CR2's.

Sounds pretty good. Ill head to the store tommorow and see if I can find something. Thanks alot!

Yeah those are CR2 batteries. I don't think you can buy them in stores? I've never seen them. I've seen CR123s but not CR2s

Yeah those aren't even that widely sold online, you have to do some searching. The 3V non rechargeable ones might be in some stores. I don't know what country he's in but they sell them on Amazon.

Alan

Theres a battery store near me that sells any batteries you would need. Yeah its kinda weird. My old batteries seemed to have disappeared so I cant check them.

Ok I see, well then if they have the Li-Ion rechargeable kind they are 15270 the disposable kind will always be labeled CR2. Best of luck with that.

Alan

Ok I see, well then if they have the Li-Ion rechargeable kind they are 15270 the disposable kind will always be labeled CR2. Best of luck with that.

Alan

My rechargeable CR2s are labeled as CR2s though. Maybe the protected ones are labeled 15270?

@Arg That's cool. Yeah maybe we do have them in america too, I never actually looked for them. I'm amazed they still work tbh