Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

Laser Pointer Store

need some charts

gbp007

Hi, can somebody provide me with a variety of different color graphic charts from anything to do with all the different nm wavelenghts from the highest to the lowest nm, spectrums, mw power, comparisons of different laser colors and any other scientific charts about lasers ? I need it for a essay project that i have to do for school ?

steve001

Hi, can somebody provide me with a variety of different color graphic charts from anything to do with all the different nm wavelenghts from the highest to the lowest nm, spectrums, mw power, comparisons of different laser colors and any other scientific charts about lasers ? I need it for a essay project that i have to do for school ?
At your finger tips is one of the greatest information resources ever invented. It is in your best interest to learn how to use it.
If we hand you this information what have you learned ?

bobhaha

Look up the DIY group and navigate to "Charts, pin outs, etc" thread and do some reading.

Here's one to get you started.
I made this when I was a noob, to help me get up to speed on the nm vs. color.

gbp007

I cant find the diy group by doing it on search,can somebody post a link please ? What does diy mean ?

Flaminpyro

Have you tryed to google any of your requests or do you like to be to be told ! I just entered " visual wavelength chart" and got 710,000 hit's in .25 seconds, the second hit was a free wavelength chart download.
come on do a little work your self you will fell better in the end !

Pyro...

Last edited:

bobhaha

Have you tryed to google any of your requests or do you like to be to be told ! I just entered " visual wavelength chart" and got 710,000 hit's in .25 seconds, the second hit was a free wavelength chart download.
come on do a little work your self you will fell better in the end !

Pyro...
Ironically he does not know what DIY means!!