Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Need RCR2 batteries 3.6 V

Does anyone have a couple to 4 of the CR2 3.6 V rechargeable batts they would be willing to sell? I wanted the ones AW on CPF sells and can't seem to find out how to order from him. Thanks! -Glenn

How many do you want? Just 4?

I can get them for $15.30 each. It's expensive, I think I know the ones your talking about.

Last edited:
Oh, I was looking at this wierd battery which is actually called an RCR2. ;]

Tom

Oh, I was looking at this wierd battery which is actually called an RCR2. ;]

Tom

Any cr2 battery that is rechargeable would be considered rcr2.
Both links provided by lasersbee or Tmar, are rechargeable cr2 cells, rated at 3.6v. those should charge to 4.2v.

I just got a set of ultrafire rcr2 3.6 cells for my dilda.:eg:

Last edited:
Thanks folks! I'll start to sort through these. btw, nobody just buys from AW on CPF?

btw, I decided to order 4 of the rechargeable Juice brand thru EBay vendor, if they turn out to be the 3-0 ones no big loss, that's what my Aquarius uses, and I am still interested if somebody knows about the ones from AW. Thanks -Glenn

Last edited:
i get all mine off ebay from the link above.
they are only 400mAH but they work great, he has rcr2, rcr123 and a few other lithiums.
but for $1 each, and shipped within the USA(they ship from florida) it's an awesome deal.

---the AAA and AA are kinda crap though....constantly charging them..

Thanks folks! I'll start to sort through these. btw, nobody just buys from AW on CPF?

btw, I decided to order 4 of the rechargeable Juice brand thru EBay vendor, if they turn out to be the 3-0 ones no big loss, that's what my Aquarius uses, and I am still interested if somebody knows about the ones from AW. Thanks -Glenn

I got a few from him, they are 3.6 v on the label but over 4 v actual. If you need some more I have a few that I will not be using. You can have them for the shipping cost, whatever it is if you want em. The guy on ebay ships really fast, I always got mine within two days if not the next day.

You just have to make a post on cpf its easy glenn. I need to buy some CR2's, just got 2 rcr123's from AW he's awesome

I sent AW the money directly to his paypal, without any question he shipped the batteries I paid for. Top notch seller I must say, only problem is the shipping time from Hong Kong.

Thanks Jerry, this is exactly what I've been looking for!!!
+1 :beer:
I have two, thanks to a really great colleague of ours from Maribor... but one is not pulling it's weight and so I have only one to power my Mini Jay Green... :(

Btw, wth's so special about this particular model that DX doesn't sell them ??? :wtf: