Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Need quick help

You would be better off buying from O-Like or RayFoss...

We have no clue as to where you live by your Profile...
DX does not ship lasers >5mW to the USA...

BTW...
welcome.gif
to the Forum...

Don't forget to read the Newcomers section and the Forum Rules...

Jerry

Thanks! =)
Actually I live in Sweden(my English is probably not that good).
Anyway, I was wondering if you have any idea if I can buy a "decent" laser for 20-25$. It would also help if the laser could pop a balloon or maybe burn through black plastic bags, but its not really necessary.

Once again, thanks!

Thanks! =)
Actually I live in Sweden(my English is probably not that good).
Anyway, I was wondering if you have any idea if I can buy a "decent" laser for 20-25$. It would also help if the laser could pop a balloon or maybe burn through black plastic bags, but its not really necessary.

Once again, thanks!

The cheapest and most reliable are from either Rayfoss or O-like. Personally, I really like Rayfoss. But some people like Olike.

I think I started off like you. I bought smaller low poered lasers, and eventually worked my way up. To be honest, I now think I was stupid for doing so. I wish I just bought one strong powered laser instead of wasting my money on low powered ones.

Heres a good one for the price: www.rayfoss.com . But like I said, I really suggest you go with a higher powered one, like a 150mw or maybe a 200mw. 100mw at the least.

Please, be careful and use safety goggles. You will regret it if you dont. Some people are like aww, who cares. You will care when you notice the damage. You only get one pair of eyes, and ruining them is a horrible thing to do.

By the way, your English is really good.

Goodluck!

Welcom to the forum :yh: Are you sure it is ok to be taking lasers to school that can damage eyes, maby you would be better to think of a different school project, just my .02

Thanks for the replies.
I will try to order one from rayfoss.

@Flaminpro; well we are going to make a short movie and we were going to use laser for a scene. So I will not bring it to school :)

As HanMan5000 stated, buy the most power you can afford. Even if it means waiting a few more months.
I guarantee in a few weeks after you have had the laser, you will want more power.
It is a sickness, no matter how much power you have ,you always want more. LOL