Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

NEED One or Two General Scanning G100 PD Galvos

HELP! I burnt one of my galvos and I am having a hard time finding a surplus one. I need a General Scanning G100 PD galvo Y axis. I cannot afford to buy a new one from General Scanning so I am hoping maybe somebody can point me in the right direction to find a surplus one or surplus set. Please email me at satcom@markerney.com if you can help. Thanks a bunch and hope everybody is having WATTS of fun! Mark :)

S

SenKat

Re: NEED One or Two General Scanning G100 PD Galvo

Hey Mark - the only place I have seen those with any kind of regularity has been Ebay :( Sorry, man wish I could help more !

Re: NEED One or Two General Scanning G100 PD Galvo

Thanks SenKat, Maybe I will get lucky and the right person may come across this posting that happens to have one. Ebay is always G120s or newer. They have several galvos for sale but I have to have a G100 PD or replace both galvos and my amps which I prefer not to do at the moment. Thanks again for your time and consideration. Love the forum! Will be back! Mark Erney