Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Need LEDs 700-800nm

Wonly

Im looking for those specific ranges because after reading some articles it seems that this light range helps in bud growth on my plants :) I've been searching around to no avail and I'm currently moving so don't have much of an internet source yet so any help is much appreciated

joeyss

Wonly

yeah there are some interesting articles on that, ill probably end up buying a 7 band led light since i currently have 3 band lights (red blue and white) and they work quite well i needed the 700-800 because it says that it simulates sundown which stimulates growth (article had a bunch of technical terms in it but thats the basic idea) giving an extra hour of bud growth every night for a couple months would really be nice

all this is legal btw here in the state of michigan :)

Im looking for those specific ranges because after reading some articles it seems that this light range helps in bud growth on my plants I've been searching around to no avail and I'm currently moving so don't have much of an internet source yet so any help is much appreciated

yeah there are some interesting articles on that, ill probably end up buying a 7 band led light since i currently have 3 band lights (red blue and white) and they work quite well i needed the 700-800 because it says that it simulates sundown which stimulates growth (article had a bunch of technical terms in it but thats the basic idea) giving an extra hour of bud growth every night for a couple months would really be nice

all this is legal btw here in the state of michigan
Wasn't aware that growing weed was Legal ANYWHERE in
the USA unless you had a Special Permit...:thinking:

BTW... this isn't a Forum about growing illegal substances...
There are other Forums that would perhaps be more
appropriate in catering to your growing needs...

Jerry

Last edited:

Wonly

It's not about growing the substance that's just my use for these LEDs which is what I'm looking for. I also know for a fact this is the best place to go to get advice on this sort of thing and normally get loads of information on what i need. The only thing ive found is this: 5mm IR LED Emitters (20-Pack) - Free Shipping - DealExtreme however it doesnt have the wavelength on it so ive been waiting on a representative to get on so i could ask. Yes i have my special permit that i have to renew every year to grow it medicinally.... i could have posted this not telling what it was for but i know that I'm going to have to answer the question anyways so why not tell them whats its for, I don't need a bunch of useless posts about people growing just on these LEDs

Incandescent lamps are about the only source I know of that have a bunch of emission in this area. There's also CD writer laser diodes in 780-790, but that's a little too complex of a system.

Last edited:

Wonly

thanks, i went to that site and just thought it was a bit expensive but i cant find them anywhere so i might be paying out