Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

Laser Pointer Store

Need info on laser to buy!!

Ok guys in been reading one the forums for a few days and I wanna buy my first laser already! I'm looking towards a red 650nm 300mw laser. Or even a 635nm 300mw without the terrible beam divergence. I want a red one cause of the perfect round beam for distance burning. Ok now as far as where to buy one I'm not to sure. I was looking at the ones on laserbtb but I don't know how "good" their handheld lasers are. I also was looking at the scifi laser but he's sold out:( I mean this is my first laser so dont really want to spend to much but is there anywhere else I can get a good quality laser for cheap? A 635nm is what I'm hoping to get but il settle for a 650nm. Any info would help Im looking to buy one asap!! Thanks!!

Hap

Super Moderator
Staff member
laserbtb has pretty good lasers & for a good price, those wouldn't be a bad first laser to someone interested in the hobby!

Have you read up on safety before purchasing such laser? 300mW is no joke.

-Alex

grainde

I have a couple of 250 - 300 mW 650 diodes in stock, I could offer you one of these for a very good price in a kryton with GITD. If youre interested just shoot me a PM:beer:

laserbtb has pretty good lasers & for a good price, those wouldn't be a bad first laser to someone interested in the hobby!

Have you read up on safety before purchasing such laser? 300mW is no joke.

-Alex
Yea Ima buy me some a couple pair of eagle pairs. I don't wanna lose my sight lol

I have a couple of 250 - 300 mW 650 diodes in stock, I could offer you one of these for a very good price in a kryton with GITD. If youre interested just shoot me a PM:beer:
Ok awesome might do that. I'm looking for more of something that's smaller but if I have to get a big host might as well. What is GITD by the way better for burning? Sorry kinda new to this. Lol

grainde

Last edited: