Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

Laser Pointer Store

Need Help..!!

Dinz

Hey! Tis is Dinil and I am trying to find out if there are any lasers available in the market that can cut through 5-7 cms of wood and is both cheap and portable. I tried googling it but couldn't really find anything useful. It would be of great help if you could reply with links to the same. Thanx in advance.. :)

lasersbee

Hey! Tis is Dinil and I am trying to find out if there are any lasers available in the market that can cut through 5-7 cms of wood and is both cheap and portable. I tried googling it but couldn't really find anything useful. It would be of great help if you could reply with links to the same. Thanx in advance.. :)
Keep dreaming if you are looking for all that today....
You don't need help... you need a miracle...IMO

Jerry

qumefox

Those three things are mutually exclusive i'm afraid. You can only have two at once..

'Laser' and 'Cheap and portable'

'Laser' and 'Can cut'

'Can cut' and 'Cheap and portable'

Last edited: