Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

Laser Pointer Store

Need help with The arctic 3 BATTERY

tharith

Hi I am owning The Arctic Spyder 3 and i was wondering if you could tell me that can I buy other 18650 IMR when the one which came from wickedlaser die?
I have seen that there are so many 18650 brands out there but difference mAh like 2400mAh or 3600 mAh, is it ok and not making the laser bad if I use higher mAh?

Thank in advance

ARG

Here you go:
New Panasonic Li-lion 18650 NCR18650 Rechargeable Battery 3100mAh Green | eBay

Most cells that claim to have 3000mAh don't actually have that capacity, these Panasonic cells live up the claimed capacity. This is a quality cell, and one of the best 18650's out there. It will work perfectly for your Arctic.

Also, using a higher mAh is not bad for the laser, the mAh is just the capacity of the battery, it will not damage the laser.

ECBL

Here you go:
New Panasonic Li-lion 18650 NCR18650 Rechargeable Battery 3100mAh Green | eBay

Most cells that claim to have 3000mAh don't actually have that capacity, these Panasonic cells live up the claimed capacity. This is a quality cell, and one of the best 18650's out there. It will work perfectly for your Arctic.

Also, using a higher mAh is not bad for the laser, the mAh is just the capacity of the battery, it will not damage the laser.
Hey Guys, I was wondering the same thing, as I'd like to purchase a spare battery for the Arctic 3 1.4W I have coming in the mail.
@ARG, it looks as though the ebay listing is no longer active... would any of those Panasonics currently listed on ebay with the same output ratings work? I'm just cautious, as I wouldn't want to damage it in any way.
-Thanks! :wave: