Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Need Help With Laser

Hey guys, i was looking for a 200mw laser, for any laser actualy that would atliest light a match and under a hundred dollars. i found a laser on DX and then it said cant ship anything to U.S. that is >5m. so i went to Wicked Lasers, and the laser was 100$ and it looked good, lights a match i liked it. wanted to buy it, and then read things like takes over 4 months for some people to ship. so i lost complete hope. should i just try dino direct? i need an answer please because dino is having 50%. id love to have something like thishttp://www.wickedlasers.com/lasers/E3_Series-108-3.html but as i said i guess they dont ship and from all that 100$ is too much for what they make. green/ smallish design hand held laser

Last edited:

anselm

Hello and welcome to the LPF!:wave:

Screw Dino, they "always" have 50% off, it's just false advertising.
http://laserpointerforums.com/f46/dinodirect-50-off-58289.html

If you want really cheap and inconsistent quality, try Focalprice or Priceangels.
Only slightly more expensive, but better quality, visit o-like.

There's also this ebay seller, itemquickship, US members have been happy with his products, plus it ships much faster, since he is US based.

Now that's out of the way...

Please be terribly careful, if the laser can light a match, imagine what it can do to your retinas!

Read the stickies, especially those about safety, and befriend the search engine.

i do not know what a labby is, sorry so so much i feel so stupid! i spent all day looking for a laser, all i want is something with green light smallish moddle and something that could light a match, thank you all that comment and help really really appreciate it

Last edited:

anselm

...only 300mw
There's nothing "only" about 300mw of laser power!!

Please do yourself and everyone a favor and make your 1st laser <=50mw.
There are really nice and dirt cheap greens, blurays and reds on ebay for 6$ each.

Then after a while of playing with those, move up in power, if you must.

A "labby" is a non-portable laser, like used in laboratories or laser projectors.

im sorry i ment to say 50mw for my link, it has a link to a 50mw green laser .. my mistake..... and no i do not want a labby . droid, that one i saw, and actualy might consider getting it because of its nice design, that seems pretty cheep for 400+ also. that would easily burn a match in a second. but its blue. i love the collor but i couldnt see it in the sky or anything

Last edited:
i dont like eather, i feel so stupid and saying no to all these great things right now, thank you guys for the help taking your time to answer, but i was looking for something just like droids in a smaller size and rhd, 45+ for 5mw no thanks

rhd

...and rhd, 45+ for 5mw no thanks

It's not 5mw, it's ~100.

But it sounds like you've got some pretty specific requirements here, so I'm not sure how much input you're really looking for.

so i guess i could wait for the guy who sells them, they do look pretty legit, thank you droid! how do i vote for your rep o.o u really helped me least i can do is add rep power but idk how haha i dont even know if i can ( OOpp Found it ) ^.^

Last edited:
thanks so much you really were a great help and i found some pens, gona order the 100 like tomorrow, how can i check the mW on his products, in description only shows
Output power< 5mW
Wavelength: 532nm
for most things

Last edited: