Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Need help with correct batteries!

Hey guys I recently bought this 532nm high power green laser of ebay here it is

Sale 5MILE Range 532nm Green Laser Pointer PEN Clip Visible Beam Mark Direct 150 | eBay

Please have a look at it so you know what I am talking about. Well it says in the description it requires "18650 Battery (1200mAh)" I had no idea as I live in Australia and the only batteries I use are AA+ and AAA+. So could someone please tell me which shops I could buy this type of battery from not sure if this is the only battery it takes but i'm guessing so. Also online shops would be good.

All help will be great thanks.

Shipping lithium batteries is now forbidden i hear overseas, you should be able to buy them near you arent there any stores that has those type of batteries and chargers? But look around on ebay its plenty of those there if someone near you or somehow can ship to Australia.

Last edited:
Shipping lithium batteries is now forbidden i hear overseas, you should be able to buy them near you arent there any stores that has those type of batteries and chargers? But look around on ebay its plenty of those there if someone near you or somehow can ship to Australia.

Yes but I don't know what these batteries look like never heard of them. if you could give me a link to them on ebay that would be great.

Tough;

First of all, only use "name-brand" cells for safety.

There are some restrictions to shipping #18650 cells.

When we ship internationally, the cells must be installed in equipment,

and secure against turn-on.

We have inexpensive equipment to meet shipping requirements.

LarryDFW

Last edited: