Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Need help for artistic project with laser

Anto

Hi everybody,

I looking for somebody who is interest on working/help on a artistic installation using module laser (this is not a "laser show")
The project have allaready start but as my knowledge on laser is "new", I will be mutch faster with a somebody how is into laser since a longtime and want new laser challange ;)

I'm based in Paris so if you live their it will be perfect if we want to make test with the lasers.
But if you want to be part of this project and you have Skype, people from everywhere are welcome to join in :)

I wish you all an happy new year and all the best for 2018 !

Keaton

Hi everybody,

I looking for somebody who is interest on working/help on a artistic installation using module laser (this is not a "laser show")
The project have allaready start but as my knowledge on laser is "new", I will be mutch faster with a somebody how is into laser since a longtime and want new laser challange ;)

I'm based in Paris so if you live their it will be perfect if we want to make test with the lasers.
But if you want to be part of this project and you have Skype, people from everywhere are welcome to join in :)

You should probably introduce yourself in the Welcome section. Also it'd be nice to know what the project is actually about and what you're trying to achieve.

Intro thread and some more details would help a lot to get things started. Maybe some sketches of rough ideas and how you want to incorporate lasers? Lasers really have an elegance about them and could make quite a stunning artistic display and I for one would love to see the results of such a thing.

Reactions: GSS

Encap

You should probably introduce yourself in the Welcome section. Also it'd be nice to know what the project is actually about and what you're trying to achieve.

Intro thread and some more details would help a lot to get things started. Maybe some sketches of rough ideas and how you want to incorporate lasers? Lasers really have an elegance about them and could make quite a stunning artistic display and I for one would love to see the results of such a thing.

Ditto what they said ^^^

Need to know what you have in mind if you want help from around here. There is no inkling of what you are planning from your OP.

Hi everybody,
The project have allaready start but as my knowledge on laser is "new", I will be mutch faster with a somebody how is into laser since a longtime and want new laser challange

But if you want to be part of this project and you have Skype, people from everywhere are welcome to join in

Not enough info on the "artistic project" :thinking:
No data in = No data out.....

As has been stated above...
It would be appreciated if you would introduce
yourself to the members in the Welcome section
so that members can learn a little about you.

It would also be helpful to members if you included
your Global location in your Profile...

Jerry

Last edited:
Must be a "TOP SECRET" project...
No response to our help in 6 days...:whistle:

Jerry

Last edited: