Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Need help/favor involving paypal/google checkout

For some absurd reason I can't add this visa gift card to my paypal (even though I've been doing it for years), however I can add it to google checkout. So what I need to do is send money to someone via google checkout, then have them send it back via paypal. Anyone willing to do this?

HumanSymphonym, I have the same proble as you. I need to send Mohrenberg $77 and I think I 'll never manage to do so unless somebody can forward our money .. I can send money via goole as well.

Last edited:

Jaseth

I could do it.. if I can dig up my Google checkout password!
How big an amount are we talking here? PM me if you need to.

Seb

Jaseth

I guess so :)
Please bare with me if it takes more than half an hour though, I am busy packing my stuff. Going on intro trip with my Uni tomorrow :D

Also, please write a detailed description of exactly what you want me to do with the money. I don't want to do anything wrong.

Seb

i guess so :)
please bare with me if it takes more than half an hour though, i am busy packing my stuff. Going on intro trip with my uni tomorrow :d

also, please write a detailed description of exactly what you want me to do with the money. I don't want to do anything wrong.

Seb

yes sir!

Jaseth

Damn guys I am SERIOUSLY sorry for giving you false hope - just went to my Paypal account and it is empty. Not only that, but they won't take my Visa either! This wasn't even a new Visa, it's the one I've always used! Do they deactivate it if you don't use it for a month? :S

I hope someone here has a working account!

Seb

Damn guys I am SERIOUSLY sorry for giving you false hope - just went to my Paypal account and it is empty. Not only that, but they won't take my Visa either! This wasn't even a new Visa, it's the one I've always used! Do they deactivate it if you don't use it for a month? :S

I hope someone here has a working account!

Seb

Lmfao. They are so fu**ing tards. I tried 3 Visas from my dad and NONE was accepted. I just successfully added one of them into google checkout. I hope some1 here can help me now that I can pay at last... no problem Jaseth, only by offering yourself means you wanted to help us :) thanks for that..

EDIT: lol sorry for not mentioning but yes, paypal went crazy . It seems I am not the only one having this issue adding credit cards...

It was a FAIL idea anyways lol. Google checkout ALSO declined the card (which I guess I overlooked before).

Jaseth

I just know how much false hope sucks and I'm sorry for not checking if it was actually possible before I offered to do the transaction.

I agree.. I am getting sick of their overcharges, them interfering with me when I buy something they don't agree with and the general malfunctions.
One time I bought a 200 box of condoms (no, not from DX.. I want actual protection rather than water balloons), and they STOPPED the transaction! Do they have the Pope and his buddies in the administration or what?
Here is a list of other stuff they have prevented me from buying:
Lasers, knives, aluminium powder, "massage toys" (joke gift for friend).

I don't know if they deliberately pick on certain people because I have heard of others not being allowed to purchase lasers and sex toys, but never to the extent they have done it to me.

Best of luck to you both.
Seb

I just know how much false hope sucks and I'm sorry for not checking if it was actually possible before I offered to do the transaction.

I agree.. I am getting sick of their overcharges, them interfering with me when I buy something they don't agree with and the general malfunctions.
One time I bought a 200 box of condoms (no, not from DX.. I want actual protection rather than water balloons), and they STOPPED the transaction! Do they have the Pope and his buddies in the administration or what?
Here is a list of other stuff they have prevented me from buying:
Lasers, knives, aluminium powder, "massage toys" (joke gift for friend).

I don't know if they deliberately pick on certain people because I have heard of others not being allowed to purchase lasers and sex toys, but never to the extent they have done it to me.

Best of luck to you both.
Seb

Thanks, have fun at your trip :)