Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Need help buying new laser

Hello all, i have not been on here for a while, but i'm looking to buy a new laser from nova. i have had a 30mW from DX for over a year now, but i would really like something more powerful, and better quality.

I'm looking at novas x75 and x100, i'm leaning towards the x100, but i was wondering if the x75 could light matches or not.

Also, should i spend the $50 on the protective shields? i would be using it outside for the most part. And should i get the case and nova membership package, or just the laser?

i say if your going to invest more that $150 then i would spend a little more to protect the investment because it is probably cheaper to get case to protect it from a drop apposed to buying a complete new laser. but hey thats just my 2 cents

well I think you should get the glasses (thats what your talking about right?) whats your vision worth to you?

also spent the little extra and get the nice case for your laser ;)

i ordered the x100 with safety glasses. no case or membership with the laser tho.
about how long is shipping usually from nova to the US?