Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

need hard/high power laser

Rivem

thank you for clarify
72inch is fine for me
can you link me few seller selling it (72")

thanks

Just search "120 watt CO2 laser tube". You'd also need a PSU and a cooling system to go with it. This is something you have go build yourself, and it's at a very hazardous voltage, so I don't recommend playing around with it if you don't know what you're doing.

It's far from portable though. If you want something handheld, the best you could do is a homemade IR laser with a FAP setup. You could maybe get up to around 40W, but you'd have to build the system yourself.

Last edited:

but all of them on the table, but i need it be like a weappn

its possible?

Rivem

its possible?

Possible if you build it yourself and are very skilled. That said, if you're asking here, you probably aren't skilled enough to make something like this yet. There aren't even many members on the site that have knowledge on building this kind of stuff either.

Hibro

lol Are you sure you have a 10000"M"W laser? Are you going to destroy the planet? :crackup:

its possible?

Really?!?
1st you don't have the knowledge to know what a realistic power range would be. Then you say this purposed super laser of yours needs to be used "like a weapon"! I don't know what your actual end game is here. but at the very least, it's bizarre.
At this point, I'm not sure if anyone here should be giving this guy any ideas!
I don't mean to sound like an ass. But this is just weird.

Really?!?
1st you don't have the knowledge to know what a realistic power range would be. Then you say this purposed super laser of yours needs to be used "like a weapon"! I don't know what your actual end game is here. but at the very least, it's bizarre.

Guys I kinda gotta agree with Chrisbee here. The way this guy is asking for a high powered laser seems very suspicious. For all we know we may be providing a very dangerous tool to a very dangerous person. I don't think we should really give any more info until we know his purpose for this laser.
It just seems really fishy to me is all.

Really?!?

It's not weird. We have no idea who this person is or their intentions which sound nefarious.
but i need it be like a weappn
Let's wise up folks and not give this person anymore ideas.

Laser and weapon should not go together I mean right? Maybe this guy wants to cut through a safe and take all of the money.

It would probably destroy anything inside the sight as well. He could be using it to hurt someone though.

Just got steal a HELLADS (High Energy Liquid Laser Area Defense System),150k watts from some DARPA facility. Or in a pinch you could hop on a Navy boat and run off with a XN-1 LaWS. 30k watts. Tell if you ask nicely they may just give you one.