Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

need a lil DIY help please.

i have done some research and cant quite find what im looking for im looking for info how i might be able to build this, i have found a few different grids all with borders but i would like one with out borders (except for the obvious restraints of the laser itself.) please help i have searched the website and google with not exactly what i was looking for.
thanks in advance.

thanks for the speedy reply, but i have already looked at that ave. and i like the lined grid idea alot more. its much more defined. i was also thinking if i could find stripe pattern and double up the glass one hor. and one ver. it might work as well.

now i feel like a douche.
thank you for the help. i think it may be time to step away from the PC, ive been looking on the internet for almost 8 hours today to find help and even after searching here i over looked it. lol. im sorry.

yeah thats where im going to get the cross module from i seen the grid lens kit but only goes 5x5. im bouncing between searching there aixiz, cnioptics, and keeping tabs on this site. lol.