Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Nedd some advice on RED laser

Emc2

I was emailed by a friend who asked me if this laser was a good deal or not.

http://www.dealextreme.com/details.dx/sku.11315

Has anyone on this forum seen or bought this laser? Obviously the price is wrong unless red diodes have come down in price. Your thoughts and experiences are greatly appreciated.

-Todd

The price is not wrong, loads of us have that including me and it's perfect. Apart from looking like a female toy.

Amnizu

Why is it so goddamn hard to look around the forum before posting a new thread? There are like 10 threads on this laser, you obviously didn't even try, because even if you were going around the forums blindfolded you'd have found one.

Literally, right below this thread, IN THIS VERY FORUM IS A THREAD ABOUT THE LASER YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT.

Razako

Emc2

Amnizu said:
Why is it so goddamn hard to look around the forum before posting a new thread? There are like 10 threads on this laser, you obviously didn't even try, because even if you were going around the forums blindfolded you'd have found one.

Literally, right below this thread, IN THIS VERY FORUM IS A THREAD ABOUT THE LASER YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT.

I think you NEED TO CHILL OUT PUNK! Maybe I did not want to search....ever think of that?

Amnizu

E=mc2 said:
[quote author=Amnizu link=1206122622/0#3 date=1206128535]Why is it so goddamn hard to look around the forum before posting a new thread? There are like 10 threads on this laser, you obviously didn't even try, because even if you were going around the forums blindfolded you'd have found one.

I think you NEED TO CHILL OUT PUNK! Maybe I did not want to search....ever think of that? [/quote]

So the entire fucking forum should cater to your dumb, lazy ass? That's fucking retarded.

Emc2

So the entire fucking forum should cater to your dumb, lazy ass? That's fucking retarded.[/quote]

What ever Dicksmack! You teenagers with your rude remarks do not need to be on this forum. I have better things to do with my time than argue with your sorry Ass. Now Get back to smoking the pole!

ATTN: Moderators..... This kid (Amnizu) should be banned from the forum. His rude remarks will not be tolerated.

Things

Stop with the swearing! c0ld is the only one that can do anything, so its in his hands. I would stop with this or you may find yourselves both banned.

Chill out dude. Amnizu may cuss like a sailor but he's cool and he aint gettin banned. Someone who gets pissy when he can't even be bothered looking for what he wants before asking us to bring it to him however might be banned.

Lorgar

E=mc2 said:
So the entire fucking forum should cater to your dumb, lazy ass? That's fucking retarded.

What ever Dicksmack!  You teenagers with your rude remarks do not need to be on  this forum. I have better things to do with my time than argue with your sorry Ass. Now Get back to smoking the pole!

ATTN: Moderators..... This kid (Amnizu) should be banned from the forum. His rude remarks will not be tolerated. [/quote]

So Amnizu should be banned for rude remarks ? I guess you should include yourself for the remarks you made.
As well use the search or go away nobody will miss a lazy mouthy person that feels the forum should hand them everything.

Razako

He didn't even need to use the search feature. At the time he made this post the 16+page thread about the dx200mw red was at the top of the page in plain sight.

Amnizu

Razako said:
He didn't even need to use the search feature. At the time he made this post the 16+page thread about the dx200mw red was at the top of the page in plain sight.

Yeah, it's like he can't even use his own goddamn eyes, let alone the search box that's at the top of EVERY SINGLE PAGE ON THE FORUM.

Time to cool down here and especially cool off the words. EMC doesn't know how many times redundant questions are asked here. A simple "go search" is sufficient.

Mike