Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

NDB7A75 Chart

upaa27

Hey all,

Would any of you happen to have a power chart of the NDB7A75 driven at 3.5a? I really need one as my radiant x4 cannot measure that high. Any power chart will do.

Thanks!
-upaa27

Last edited:

Pi R Squared

Looks like he got 4.797W at 3.5A:eek::scared: Be careful not to accidentally start a fire! I think I need a new spider/bug killer, my old 3W or so 9mm 445nm sometimes requires a second hit to kill them. One of these new ones should roast them instantly.

Alan

upaa27

Ok thanks guys. I am combining 2 so I need to half the top peak so that I can figure out when the pbs will split perfectly.

+rep to pi r (when I can)

Last edited:

Pi R Squared

Pi R that's what I am talkin about!!!!!!
HAHA That was my goal when I built my first laser. I had to wait a few days to test it, then one day I saw a spider on the side of the fridge (glossy reflective surface) so I grabbed my laser and ran over and targeted the spider from 3 feet away! I never saw what happened to the spider, every since then I keep my safety glasses out on the table next to my laser. A couple of days later I got one that was back between the wall and the fridge on the carpet, it smoked the carpet real bad and I could smell it smoldering for at least an hour, I was so worried it was going to burst into flames. Anyway I was still a little disappointed with its spider killing ability so I built one twice as powerful and it works reasonably well.

Ok thanks guys. I am combining 2 so I need to half the top peak so that I can figure out when the pbs will split perfectly.

+rep to pi r (when I can)
Your going to combine two of these! Wow! You will need to find something to use as a beam stop. You probably can't just be shinning that thing around the room inside. Oh and if you use it to kill spiders you will probably have a permanent record of where you killed each spider.:crackup:

Alan

ru124t

I fried one hanging from a web, it was indeed awesome! Also is great and impressive to family cause it is in a mace of doom Mrcrouse kit! Take that baby out to scorch spiders! Everyone looks and says WTF is that? lol 3.5watts of 445 goodness !

upaa27

Pi R Squared said:
Your going to combine two of these! Wow! You will need to find something to use as a beam stop. You probably can't just be shinning that thing around the room inside. Oh and if you use it to kill spiders you will probably have a permanent record of where you killed each spider.:crackup:

Alan
Yep I am going to use a cinder block to stop it as it can and will cu metal. Also thinking of using a third by knife edging the last one if I can save the money. ;)