Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

NDB7875/ Funky Camo

Lifetime17

LPF Site Supporter
hi,
Like to share another build with a custom Aluminum sink and focus adapter.
Inside is;
1) NDB7475/9MM diode DTR..
2)SXD 2.4A sinked to the main sink..
3) G2 Lens
4) 2-18350 cells
This one is a real performer nice diode out put. Efficient plus..
Hope you all enjoy it..

Rich:)

Attachments

Last edited:

Lifetime17

LPF Site Supporter
Hi Red, I was surprised also with the results as soon as i fired it up. going to check it out against a 3 E that should tighten it up even more. I have some 2E also ill try them also. Thanks for looking at it always pleasure pal

BobMc

Always enjoy your beam threads. :gj: their a pleasure to see/read. :)

Last edited:

Lifetime17

LPF Site Supporter
Hi BM,
Thank you pal you will be coming home soon to play LOL !! This is a killer build awesome diode coupled with a SXD driver sinked .. I might do another one soon i liked it so much..

BobMc

Hi BM,
Thank you pal you will be coming home soon to play LOL !! This is a killer build awesome diode coupled with a SXD driver sinked .. I might do another one soon i liked it so much..
Yea,should be home the 27th. Got enough goodies for a couple more builds :D gonna have some fun! Yes the 7875 is a great diode I have one of them in a build and I love it. Keep them coming Rich and have a great day!

Lifetime17

LPF Site Supporter
Hi BM,
can't wait to see what you come up with next, Oh buy the way how is the Mac n Cheese any thing else to go with it?? :thinking:

BobMc

Hi BM,
can't wait to see what you come up with next, Oh buy the way how is the Mac n Cheese any thing else to go with it?? :thinking:
Mac for breakfast and cheese dinner. Did find some escargot crawling up the sidewalk a while back to add to the mix. Yumm :) But thanks, I'll be posting some more build pics when I finish.

Last edited:

Lifetime17

LPF Site Supporter
Hi BM,
To funny buddy :crackup: