Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

My standard Host using DDL Driver!

Guys this is my new fabricated host, it was easy to build, can be customized for your laser type projects, Body was designed only for RCR123A 3v or 3.6v Batteries. suggestions and comments are welcome ;)

Attachments

• my_homemade_standard_host.jpg
    my_homemade_standard_host.jpg
    28.1 KB · Views: 198

the tube was only made of aluminum tube painted with black acrylic paint matte finish, can be customized the color by the user, in a way of dissambling the unit then ready to paint any color including the head cap and end cap.

i buy 1 unit from aluminum and glass shop, which 12 feet long, i bring the RCR123A battery itself to find the right one to fit in.

i wish i had a local aluminum and glass shop, seeing as i buy lots of glass for aquariums and terrariums, and i would be using aluminum in lasers (oh, i see you resized the pic, thanks)

its ok man, ide like to help anybody whose willing to built this one, actually i began this experiment host when i accidentally put the CR123A in a wasted roof antenna it is build with this kind of aluminum, cuz i dont have any thing to sit the battery in a while ::) ,then i notice the great thing that may help for my host ;).cuz the battery moved inside the tube exactly when i bump my back into the antenna ;D

Actually, now it's unreadable. I would actually appreciate a larger version.

ok larger version here it comes... ;D

Attachments

• my_homemade_standard_host_big.jpg
    my_homemade_standard_host_big.jpg
    152.9 KB · Views: 185