Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

Laser Pointer Store

My random beamshots (picture heavy)

I've been collecting beamshots on my cell phone, so I decided before cleaning out my pictures I'll just post them up here.

WARNING: LOTS OF PICTURES

I know this isn't how others do it but I prefer to describe the pictures from above (description above image)

I'll start with the optical trapping;
Below is with an o-like 200mw waterproof. (notice the CPU heatsink/fan in the background)

This is my DIY PHR- labby in the old CPU heatsink.

The PHR , and a match stick smoking. Notice the hard disk in the background/left side of the image. They make the BEST free FS mirrors (So don't throw out your old hard drives!)

Pretty good red beamshot, considering this is a cell phone camera and without smoke. (with o-like waterproof)

On the left, LED shoppe 50mw green. Middle is the PHR labby. And on the right, the o-like 200mw waterproof.

Another primitive rainbow. (same lasers as above)

Goes without saying

This is a product of boredom. I used a couple of lenses to expand and recollimate the beam to ~1.5" diameter.
Then directed into a larger lens (from a binocular) achieving a nice conical shape. :wtf: I know, pointless, but still fun.

More 405nm? OK!

Modwerx build! Heatsink, A-130 LD, and aixiz module + glass lens all from Modwerx. Thanks!

Driver used is noob's best friend; the DDL on a breadboard circuit.

Netscott

Cool + simple beam shots :beer:

More pics of the breadboard DDL please.... LOL!
We techie geeks like out tech shots.

-Scott

Cool + simple beam shots :beer:

More pics of the breadboard DDL please.... LOL!
We techie geeks like out tech shots.

-Scott
Thanks!

Oh I would get more pics of the DDL, but It's been tossed into a drawer after I moved out :undecided:
and I'm 50 miles away, but next time I go home on the weekend I will :beer: