Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

Laser Pointer Store

My Pocket Mini Collection is Growing.

Kevlar

A few months ago I posted about my 445nm mini build:

mini-445nm-build-pics

I've finally had a chance to build a couple more. :D

Some pics to start:

I didn't take any pics of the build in progress because Jayrob has those in his FS/tutorial thread. A BIG thank you to Jayrob, he originated the "pocket-mini" and was gracious enough to post a tutorial on the build. Here is a link to that thread: fs-pocket-mini-build-kit-easy-assembly

The only thing I ordered from Jay was the focus adapters and a G-1 405nm lens for the 12X.

Also thanks goes out to FP for is awesome wire & diode press!! His FS thread: http://laserpointerforums.com/f64/fs-laser-parts-44733.html

For the 445nm I'm using a FlexV5 set to 600mA
405nm (BDR-S06J) Micro Boost set to 500mA
660nm (LPC-815) FlexV5 set to 400mA

These are pretty tight builds, not much room in there.

I have a 635nm I'd like to put in one of these hosts too but it's case positive so I have to decide how I'm going to build it.

I'd also like to try and fit a 532nm module in one of these. I'm thinking it can me done somehow :thinking:

Anyway, thanks for looking everyone!! :wave:

Last edited:

532 with Envy

Sweet little builds there!
Funny I actually have the same thing going with a Nebo 14500 host...405,445,660.
It's fun to have a matching set with all the available diodes....you should do one in 635 as well, lower power but you got the wavelengths:beer:

Kevlar

Thanks!

Yeah, I'm not big on huge power. I really don't need a 2W monster. I'm trying to get the different wavelength like you said. And yeah, I love the small hosts. These are no bigger than a Bic lighter. :beer: