Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

My order at Lazerer.com is listed as "canceled" right after I made it. Why?

3P2Dg.jpg

There are 2 orders because I tried to "reorder" it once and apparently it does the same thing.
Yeah I sent them 2 emails about it and I asked them about this and to remove the extra order too but I got no response so far. I sent them the email yesterday.

btw, I ordered this: http://lazerer.com/LZCS532-50_532nm_50mW_Focusable_Green_Laser_Pointer?filter_name=lzcs was this a good choice? my first "real" laser apart from crappy laser pens

Last edited:

Blord

Re: My order at Lazerer.com is listed as "canceled" right after I made it. Why?

From where are you ? Maybe they don't ship the lasers to your country.

From where are you ? Maybe they don't ship the lasers to your country.
Bucharest, Romania (Eastern Europe). We don't have any laws concerning lasers as far as I know so that should be no problem.
Oh and I selected "cash on delivery" instead of credit card. At this moment I don't yet have a credit card.

Last edited:

Maybe they dont do COD. In the USA you cant buy anything COD anymore. Its just not practical in these times.

Maybe they dont do COD. In the USA you cant buy anything COD anymore. Its just not practical in these times.
Yeah but, they could've removed the option of paying with COD if they didn't support it anymore or at least tell me that it was the reason my order was cancelled, this is just confusing.

Also, how can you add a credit card or paypal in that website? the only method of payment i see is COD.

Last edited:

You're right, the site needs updating. I joined the affiliate program, then Max told me it didnt exist, LOL.

You should be able to pay with credit card through paypal, or credit card direct. Many people have.

Email Max and ask how.

Last edited:

You're right, the site needs updating. I joined the affiliate program, then Max told me it didnt exist, LOL.

You should be able to pay with credit card through paypal, or credit card direct. Many people have.

Email Max and ask how.
Can you give me his email adress please? or PM it to me

Please read the news on lazerer's website:

"Paypal checkout option no longer avaliable.

Dear Customer,

we are so sorry to inform that our paypal checkout system is no longer avaliable. Customer who want to place an order please check out our site later for credit card payment. We are so sorry for the inconvenience. Thanks for your attention.

Sincerely yours,

From LAZERER's team"

Lazerer mostly likely will be offering direct credit card payment as soon as they update their website.

Please read the news on lazerer's website:

"Paypal checkout option no longer avaliable.

Dear Customer,

we are so sorry to inform that our paypal checkout system is no longer avaliable. Customer who want to place an order please check out our site later for credit card payment. We are so sorry for the inconvenience. Thanks for your attention.

Sincerely yours,

From LAZERER's team"

Lazerer mostly likely will be offering direct credit card payment as soon as they update their website.
oh, so no one can buy from them a this moment? we all have to wait for them to allow credit card payment?

I'm assuming.

I'm assuming.
Thanks. But I can't really wait for them to do that...

can you guys recommend me a good green laser of about 50-100mw under 45 euro (with batteries and charger included)? I want a very visible green laser, I don't care about burning

Last edited:

Check out O-like.com, dragonlasers.com or cni lasers. Give'em an email and they'll send you a quote.

(sorry for the few months old bump, I don't want to spam this forum with another thread and live this thread unfinished)
Eventually, I ordered from lazerer.com. They added credit card payment and I got a credit card too, linked to my bank account and I managed to make the payment. I waited about a week for the order to get processed than in a few days it left Hong Kong post and then in about a week it reached my country.
I just got the package today, everything is fine, and according to the power certificate the laser is even 50% more powerful. Instead of 50mw its 73mw (and 4mw IR), so everything went perfectly. Delivery was only about 3 euro from China to Romania so that was a big bonus too. The only problem was that I got an american plug, so I had to buy an European adapter but that wasn't too much of a problem, I needed one anyways for my laptop (and from what I've heard they usually ship it right but I think there was an issue here). Overall, this was a very good buy and I recommend this website to anyone who wants to buy a good laser (at a low price too) and wants good customer support.

Last edited: