Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

My O-like Crown 500mW Peaked at 731mW !!!

jimdt7

As the title sais, my crown 500mW peak at 731mW :drool:

Here is the chart:
t9xen7.jpg

Thats what i call an OVER-OVERSPEC laser :crackup:

Last edited:

Thats Crazy.:eek:

Also Have you testes the IR.?

Thats some serious power for the money.

How come it starts off at 200mW.?

Nice Buy.:beer:

Last edited:

jimdt7

It statred at 200mW because my TEC responded very fast ! Sometimes it does it, but not faster than an Ophir head.
Sorry dont have IR glasses. Is there any possibility i can test it without IR glasses ?
Its my favorite laser !

Last edited:
The low power start, is because i am using a TEC based LPM which takes some time to respond !

Its my favorite laser !

It should still start at zero mW:whistle:

Unless you're editing the LPM chart to just cut off the start... but that doesn't really make sense either.

rhd

How come your LaserBee window scales to a larger size? Mine doesn't. For the life of me I can't get the reading to scale properly. I drag the window larger, and it gets larger, but nothing inside of the window itself expands :(

Use the mouse scroll wheel:whistle:

Edit: I'll check when I get home, but I think that's the way I did it.

Last edited:
It statred at 200mW because my TEC responded very fast ! Sometimes it does it, but not faster than an Ophir head.
Sorry dont have IR glasses. Is there any possibility i can test it without IR glasses ?
Its my favorite laser !

If you have a pair of Green blocking goggles which im sure you do.?

All you have to do is When you are ready to do the Reading put the Goggles in front of the beam and block all the green light. It will let the IR Threw since they are not IR Protected goggles. Unless they are.?

Just make sure to Move the goggles back and forth and never leave them in one spot or you have a Chance of damaging them.

Here is video of mine on what to do.

Your basically are doing the same thing as i do in the video but you will get a reading showing how much of IR is Leaking threw threw the goggles which should give us a pretty good ide how much of that power is IR.

Let us know what you get it done.:)

I Might pick one up depending on what the IR Leak is.:)

Last edited:
Wow I'm even more excited for it to get here now. I'd love some pics just to hold me off a couple more days haha

rhd

I think the problem is that my software is out of date (the last update was 2010). So the version I have may not understand how to scale properly with Windows 7.

I can't figure out how to update though. I'm at version 2.1.0.29

I'll check when I get home what version I'm using. Can probably just email you if I have a never version, IIRC the files were pretty small.

Edit: Got home... using the same version as you.

Also can't change the size... just the scale:(

Last edited: