Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

my MXDL <300mW Red Laser.

wow, 3 new pages of useless and helpful posts lol.
now i know askign to stay on topic isnt going to work, so, lets keep talking HERE:
http://www.laserpointerforums.com/forums/YaBB.pl?num=1206483296/0

anyway, i thank those who apprecieted my video!

Ifrgtmyname said:
thanks for the vid- it think the music was very fitting!

Can't wait till my pioneer arrives now. I just tested my MXDL circuit and it outputs 410mW so i should get similar power  [smiley=evil.gif]

Also you should get your smoke alarms tested  ;D
410mW, im interested in seeing that, make sure to make a video.

lol yea my room doesnt have a smoke alarm, i stayed away from it.
i love how the smoke just shoots right out with the right focus.

mikeeey said:
[quote author=Ifrgtmyname link=1206219782/30#38 date=1206450943]thanks for the vid- it think the music was very fitting!

Can't wait till my pioneer arrives now. I just tested my MXDL circuit and it outputs 410mW so i should get similar power [smiley=evil.gif]

Also you should get your smoke alarms tested ;D

i love how the smoke just shoots right out with the right focus.[/quote]

Lol my mistake I just realised I said mW I meant mA! :-/

Ifrgtmyname said:
[quote author=mikeeey link=1206219782/60#66 date=1206488226][quote author=Ifrgtmyname link=1206219782/30#38 date=1206450943]thanks for the vid- it think the music was very fitting!

Can't wait till my pioneer arrives now. I just tested my MXDL circuit and it outputs 410mW so i should get similar power  [smiley=evil.gif]

Also you should get your smoke alarms tested  ;D

i love how the smoke just shoots right out with the right focus.[/quote]

Lol my mistake I just realised I said mW I meant mA!  :-/
[/quote]
dang...you got me excited, lol.

Ok... back ON topic, (however this may seem like a stupid question) how do you make the "fireball" with the match at the beginning of your video?

laser_freak said:
Ok... back ON topic, (however this may seem like a stupid question) how do you make the "fireball" with the match at the beginning of your video?
yea i forgot to subtitle what the fireball was, but in the info section on the page i said that it was me spraying butane at it ;)

tomcat

banned = pwnted

you know he will re-register... and get re-banned
and re-register and then get re-banned again
so on so forth until he gives up

oh and c0ld (or any other mod) corrupt the links will-ya rid of them aint that good to have here... Google picks up everything...

ontopic:

a fun idea (stupid idea): paste some match heads (mix with solvents then crumble) mix in one drop of biro fluid and rub the mix to dry on a silver pattered balloon... thats filled with a hydrogen/oxygen/hydrocarbon mix (30%/50%/20%) butane/propane (acetylene is best but hard to get)

oh and get the helium out of the balloon don't let it escape when you regass it

pyromaniacs know all the best gas mixes... &TEMPLEOFTHESCREAMINGELECTRON

the explosion is NOT quiet think a shotgun going off with acetylene and a LARGE fireball all remote detonatable from laser-match distance

i accept no responsibility for death maiming arrest DEATH shock brain damage or nazi affiliation :p

tomcat said:
banned = pwnted

you know he will re-register... and get re-banned
so on so forth until he gives up

oh and c0ld (or any other mod) corrupt the links will-ya rid of them aint that good to have here... Google picks up everything...

ontopic:

a fun idea (stupid idea): paste some match heads (mix with solvents then crumble) mix in one drop of biro fluid and rub the mix to dry on a silver pattered balloon... thats filled with a hydrogen/oxygen/hydrocarbon mix (30%/50%/20%) butane/propane (acetylene is best but hard to get)

oh and get the helium out of the balloon don't let it escape when you regass it

pyromaniacs know all the best gas mixes... &TEMPLEOFTHESCREAMINGELECTRON

the explosion is NOT quiet think a shotgun going off with acetylene and a LARGE fireball all remote detonatable from laser-match distance

i accept no responsibility for death maiming arrest DEATH shock brain damage or nazi affiliation :p
your idea sounds just swell! ive wanted to think of a large explosion i can make with my laser, it would be nice, lol.
it would most likely use hydrogen and matches. what else can be explosive?

tomcat

anything flammable + oxygen, go rob a grandma for her tank (not really thats evil) the best homemade explosive i have made was pretty much the same homebrew fertiliser mix that terrorists use not telling you anymore (VERY DANGEROUS) if you want more it wont be from me it will be from TEMPLEOFTHESCREAMINGELECTRON (research it for god sakes)