Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

My Model laser Project

Folk this is my finalized laser project that was totally homemade specially the casing :), the long one used 3pcs RCR123A 3.6v for the 4x BR laser burner using DDL circuit LD driver , the next one is the DVD 20x burner using 2pcs RCR123A 3.6v using also DDL circuit LD driver, then the last one contains 10mw Green Module with own driver and using 2 AAA rechargeable 1.2v batteries. i make all this possible with the help  of Cool LPF guys here ;)... thanks you all... ;D

Attachments

• my_laser_projects.jpg
    my_laser_projects.jpg
    12.3 KB · Views: 84

Switch

So did you already make these or are they only in the "project" state? :-? Be sure to post pictures when they're ready :p

actually those project is already done but i need the best way to show each laser specs, i post this one cuz that is the actual form of my projects,. anyway this is the casing before i began to build the first one.

Attachments

• laser_host.jpg
    laser_host.jpg
    18.6 KB · Views: 86
ok after i set up nice and easy my laser project i would be proud to show you what im really meant. ;)

Switch

adgmeijin said:
ok after i set up nice and easy my laser project i would be proud to show you what im really meant. ;)

I don't understand what you just wrote but I get the jist of what you're saying.We'll just wait for the pictures :D

this is the assembly of one of my project..

Attachments

• my_homemade_standard_host_big_001.jpg
    my_homemade_standard_host_big_001.jpg
    152.9 KB · Views: 108