Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

Laser Pointer Store

My 'Laser vs Balloons' video!

AMN

Hi everyone!

I recently started off on Youtube and decided it was time to record popping loads of balloons with a high powered laser, as it seems that's what people like to watch. :p

Anyway, here's the video:

The laser in this video is the 1W 445nm Blue Laser from SKYLaser.
Link to the review is in my signature. :)

Last edited:

Stix62

Haha,,,I do like watching balloon popping vids, especially when they pop fast.
I pop quite a few myself but lately they've been going bang as I've been blowing them up and its made me a bit nervous...lol :D

AMN

Haha,,,I do like watching balloon popping vids, especially when they pop fast.
I pop quite a few myself but lately they've been going bang as I've been blowing them up and its made me a bit nervous...lol :D
I've found myself watching quite a few Youtube videos of lasers popping balloons too! :p

Stix62

It's funny, I've got a 1.3W Laz Rifle 445, a home build 445 1.8W, but the laser which gives me the biggest buzz popping a balloon is my little 70mW 405. I can't focus it or anything, but it blasts through black balloons from 15 feet away in less than a second. (with the laser perfectly still)

AMN

It's funny, I've got a 1.3W Laz Rifle 445, a home build 445 1.8W, but the laser which gives me the biggest buzz popping a balloon is my little 70mW 405. I can't focus it or anything, but it blasts through black balloons from 15 feet away in less than a second. (with the laser perfectly still)
Wow .. that's very impressive for a 70mW 405nm laser.
My 100mW BudgetGadgets 532nm laser has an extremely low beam diameter, so it pops balloons/lights matches very quickly, even when focused to infinity!