Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

My Laser Collection Sale - Green / Violet / Red

in picture #3 the black chrome 2 piece greenie. The tail piece doesn't look snug. was it just not screwed down all the way when you took the pic?

Thanks,

-Greg

Last edited:

Cxrazy

No,

everything is snug and solid. The pen feels weighty and well constructed in hand.

- Violet - $200.00 Shipped
- Red - $165.00 Shipped

WAYYY too much , you must be smokin crack if you think these will sell , or someone is VERY stupid.

the BR istn even a 6x or with a highpower lens

BR is worth 80 at most

and the red is the same

lol, i will take the green off you for $50 shipped, if we use a go between

Cxrazy

Hey Yikes sorry if my prices aren't accurate... I've been out of the laser-loop :p for a while.

They're priced a step down from what I payed for them, but if you feel a lower price is merited, shoot me a PM with your offer. I'm not against a reasonable offer.

Also know that I have done 4-5 transactions with members of this site, I am on eBay as cxrazyassguy01.

I'll see if I can get Igor to chime in, as he was the one that made these lasers.

Heres some better pics of the red/br lasers:

I don't know how the conditions were for these pictures, because they are the ones that Igor sent me but they are near that good, especially with a little smoke.

Last edited:
willing to sell just the batteries and charger? $8 shipped? Are those batteries 10440 or 14500? I can't tell.

Hey I'm willing to take those lasersades off ya.. they still avalible?

pm sent!

-Adrian

Last edited:
200 is WAAAY to much for a PHR build bro, i sell the SAME thing in pocket mini's for $120

Hey guy, if the IgorT units are not scratched or flawed, I think $70 is kind of low! These lasers are covered by Igor to be up-graded or diode replaced with a life time warranty on driver and case, so these are not just anybody's builds! Also the 405 nm is a longer wavelength and w/ glass lens w/b near 150 mW and if I guess correctly, with long wl, it s/b about as bright appearing as a 200 mW 405 nm! Best of luck getting a good price Cxrazy!

Last edited: