Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

My First Post

Hello! I am a completely new member. This is my very first post here :). I know little about lasers and how they work. I am here to enlarge my knowledge about lasers and just to interact with a community that know so much about them.

-Jaetpack1

Razako

Welcome. We have plenty of helpful people here who can assist you with everything from laser recommendations and safety advice, to build tips.

Welcome, where are you from? You should add a location to your profile, we have members here from 45 countries. Have a happy Easter.

Alan

Thanks alan, pretty sure i did, am working away from home and on my phone. Changed my view to "light" (mobile) and don't have the option to change it back on this version. (Maybe a mod could change it for me?) If not will change it when I get back (two-three weeks) can't do crap on this versions user cp. Anyway I'm from Mobile Alabama

Last edited:
Welcome to LPF. I hope you have free time because I haven't been able to stop reading old posts since I joined. There's a lot of good knowledge and cool stuff here.

Hello from yet another very noob member! on another note, can a mod do something about buylasercq? He doesn't seem to legitimate to me.

Encap

Last edited:
Hey Alien Laser and Encap, I'm new here too! Looking forward to sharing my knowledge and learning plenty too!

Been a HUGE laser fan since I was 13 and got given a laser pointer by my uncle. Now living the dream working as head of sales for an National LED company who don't mind my laser obsession ;)