Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

My first blue laser?

ejwysz

Hey everyone. Look over here, I'm new!

Anyway, I wanted to get my fiance a powerful laser as a gift, so I bought what is listed as a 2W blue laser for her. Anyway, after spending $200 (laser, some extra goggles for me, and quicker shipping), I began to see negative reviews of this website. Really bad ones.

This forum seems so alive, can you help me? Did I just get ripped off? Look - she's never had a powerful laser. Neither have I. I've tried my research, and seen that this laser might 'just' be 1.6w. That's okay! That's still good enough for me!

What I'm worried about is never receiving it. Or it being so weak it can't even light a match...

http://www[dot]lucklaser.com/sale-off-now-cooling-high-power-2000mw-blue-laser-pointer-free-shipping-p-159.html

I need help - from a human who has experience and is not a paid advertiser of this site. Thanks in advance, guys. Just want to make her smile.

Posts like this are often disguised SPAM, so if this thread gets deleted, that's why.

Last edited:

ejwysz

Well my post ISN'T spam, I'm trying to see if I just threw my money down the drain!!

You can post links, its not against the rules here.
I don't see why anyone would consider that post spam :thinking:
There's no way to tell if you got ripped off until you get it and test it. That listing seems fairly accurate for the price, but again, you won't know until you get it.

Hey everyone. Look over here, I'm new!

Anyway, I wanted to get my fiance a powerful laser as a gift, so I bought what is listed as a 2W blue laser for her. Anyway, after spending $200 (laser, some extra goggles for me, and quicker shipping), I began to see negative reviews of this website. Really bad ones.

This forum seems so alive, can you help me? Did I just get ripped off? Look - she's never had a powerful laser. Neither have I. I've tried my research, and seen that this laser might 'just' be 1.6w. That's okay! That's still good enough for me!

What I'm worried about is never receiving it. Or it being so weak it can't even light a match...

http://www[dot]lucklaser.com/sale-off-now-cooling-high-power-2000mw-blue-laser-pointer-free-shipping-p-159.html

I need help - from a human who has experience and is not a paid advertiser of this site. Thanks in advance, guys. Just want to make her smile.

Yeah I seen this also, wondering if it's worth it

Avoid lucklaser they are crap and sells underspec lasers with bad quality too, just the name gives me the chills... if u want buy a good laser then look at,

laserbtb
http://jetlasers.org/en
Sci-Fi-Lasers

And also buying a laser over 1W is just so crazy overkill if u ask me, those kind of powers u want when u burn stuff mostly, for everyday use even a 100 or 200mW of power is more then enough to get a visible beam if we talk about blue or green lasers, that much kind if power u should have goggles all the time if u are afraid of your eyes but thats not fun really having to wear those as u have power enough to kill superman!

Last edited: