Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

My finaly desition

M

Mac

I have made my final desision, I will be getting the fusion, wicked cap (black one) Dragon case, and the optics set ! I will be ordering this soon.  ;D

*UPDATE*

Im getting the 125mW evo, and the fuison.

T

timelord

Yea good luck but I think you'll be better off buying something from NOVAlasers or Dragon lasers good luck :D

M

Mac

Timelord said:
Yea good luck but I think you'll be better off buying something from NOVAlasers or Dragon lasers good luck  :D

im using wicked bucks... so I cant :'(

FokoF

Hope its a good one, btw how does the whole wicked bucks thing work(never bought from them)

S

SenKat

You can use Wicked Bucks to cover any purchase (provided you HAVE enough of them ! LOL) with the exception of shipping costs....For some stupid reason I have ALWAYS had issues getting them to work - until I finally get frustrated and send off an email to support, and then magically the damn things work ! LOL They really ARE a good deal, since they are free - the only bad part is I suppose that if you have to return anyhting, it could end up being just as expensive as if you bought it outright to begin with ! Hehehehe.....okay, maybe that is a slight exageration....okay, a LITTLE one...TINY...possibly even miniscule....hehehehehe....

T

timelord

FokoP said:
So how do you earn them?
By making pics/videos and worshiping this man ;D ;D ;D ;D [smiley=smiley_down.gif] [smiley=smiley_down.gif] [smiley=smiley_down.gif] [smiley=smiley_down.gif]

FokoF

Suck up and get free lasers, sounds to good to be true, you most probably have to take tons of pics and films to get enough to buy a laser

M

Mac

FokoP said:
Suck up and get free lasers, sounds to good to be true, you most probably have to take tons of pics and films to get enough to buy a laser

$5 per vid, I made over 140 vids

No kiddin, the fusions have possibly the worst reputation... I would try to get something different if possible.

Timelord said:
Yea good luck but I think you'll be better off buying something from NOVAlasers or Dragon lasers good luck  :D

I'll agree with you on the Novalasers count. Not on the dragonlasers though. Why give those scammers the time of day on their "125mW" lasers?

Please elaborate a little more if you can on what you mean by "scammers" as I don't want to be encouraging people to use them just because I had a good experience and many others.

Maybe I've just missed the negatives on them and need to be gotten up to date.

Laq

Please elaborate a little more if you can on what you mean by "scammers" as I don't want to be encouraging people to use them just because I had a good experience and many others.

Maybe I've just missed the negatives on them and need to be gotten up to date.

Same here,. i don't see why DL are scammers. I purchased 2 laser with them, and all went perfectly.
What experience did you have with DL that makes you mark them as scammers, pseudo?