Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

Laser Pointer Store

my 1.9W 445 pics.

jakeGT

okay this is just a thread where I will post my laser pics, I am starting out with my big bad boy 1.7/1.9W 445 jayrob 2d mag DTR's build. I will continue to post pics as i take them, I just love these pictures and will be posting all of them here.

thanks for looking, I will post back more when I take them, this is just kinda a 445 collection thread for me and to show off to friends, thanks alot!

Tonga

This is very impressive:) did you burn any walls while taking these shots? Jayrob has some AWSOME builds man:drool:. This is what I would like to do with a Arctic host! Thanks for the AWESOME shots.

jakeGT

Great laser.
Very interested.
How much?
mines not for sale, you could buy all of the parts off of jayrob and build it or have somebody build you one, I could build one

mine is a beast, yes i burned walls. but then i figured out to find a proper backstop after i saw smoke after taking a few pictures and was like oh sh**!
i love it, i burned completely through a cd case, cutting it in half in just a few minutes!
it is awesome, and i would recommend DTR's builds or jayrobs hosts and kits to anyone anytime!

heh, not bad! I just got my 1W, I want to shine it in between two mirrors where the beam bounces back and forth in a zigzag

jakeGT

Infinite beam bouncing. It's awesome.
Don't forget your goggles, that's an extremely way to burn a hole
In your eyeball!