Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Murundai's worm avatar

I've noticed that Murundai's avatar appears really big sometimes. I'm not sure what is causing the problem. Let's say he has 2 or more posts on one page. It may appear really big in one post but it will be normal for the other posts. I've taken a screen shot of the big one and one of the little one. Then I combined them for a comparison.

Attachments

• wtf_003.jpg
    wtf_003.jpg
    49.4 KB · Views: 94

lol, whut? That's sweet as! ;D

Here's where it comes from, direct off my website: http://murudai.com/images/MAGGOT_alpha.gif but I don't see any problems with it.

Unless, since it is less than 120x120 (the max size) maybe it's trying to resize it to 120x120, in the same way that larger avatars get resized smaller.

I remember that happening to Gazoo's avatar, it was usually only in PMs though.

MERC

Yup happened to me too with gazoo's avatar, but murudai's avatar is fine for me.

VillageIdiot said:
Lol, that's awesome. Worm ate a supershroom. I don't get this problem. o_O

hahah i'd make a pic of that but i dont have enough time =(

Kenom

it just randomly appears you can refresh a page and it will go away. it's like the site has a hiccup or something that randomly shows avatars as larger than they should be. I think it's cool.

Things

This happens a fair bit for me too. Also, SenKat_Stonetek's avatar is going super fast most of the time. It seems to be only a few people's avatars.