Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Mounting a BFG on a telescope..

Kenom

that is sweet.
wonder if it can be modified to be mounted onto the legs of a tripod!\
When you get it how about some pics!

T

timelord

Kenom said:
that is sweet.
wonder if it can be modified to be mounted onto the legs of a tripod!\
When you get it how about some pics!
I should Imagine that there is a bolt on system as well as an adhesive system to mount these brackets onto a telescope or a tripod...

T

timelord

I've just ordered the laser bracket from lumicon so I'll keep you all up to date when it arrives :)

T

timelord

The Lumicon laser bracket has arrived today and the BFG fits perfectly in it :) So my gamble has payed off with this purchase and I will say that the engineering of this component is second to none. I recommend this bracket for all lasers mounted systems on telescopes up to the size of the BFG Nemesis :)

T

timelord

Here's the bracket holding the BFG laser [smiley=smiley_down.gif] [smiley=smiley_down.gif] [smiley=smiley_down.gif] [smiley=smiley_down.gif]

Attachments

• S1031124_640x480.JPG
    S1031124_640x480.JPG
    267.5 KB · Views: 448
Timelord, any idea where I can mount something like that on an ETX125 without drilling holes in it or something??

T

timelord

geert01 said:
Timelord, any idea where I can mount something like that on an ETX125 without drilling holes in it or something??
I used double sided adhesive foam to stick it on my ETX 125. ;)

T

timelord

Here's a shot of it mounted :cool:

Attachments

• S1031130_640x480_001.JPG
    S1031130_640x480_001.JPG
    205 KB · Views: 251