Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

more sphere/cylinder pics 10/22

These are a continuation of the last set of photos I posted, but a bit more elaborate. The first few were just to get my exposures before I used the glass sphere and tall glass container. I was able to get some really nice patterns and distortions in the sphere and glass tube. And in some I was able to use the glass sphere to magnify the patterns in the glass tube to make for some nice photographs. And at the end I used 2 405nm 500mw's and a large uranium glass paperweight. Lastly the shots were the uranium glass isn't glowing were using 460nm 100mw lasers. Enjoy.

BowtieGuy

LPF Site Supporter
More pure awesomeness, Bruce! :beer:
Really like those photos showing the beams entering the fog filled tube, they seem to stop partially through the fog, very nice effect.

Arcahn

Set pictures to stun. These are awesome! Great work man! :kewlpics:

These pictures are absolutely breathtaking! Makes me want to grab a spartan 589nm and do some photography myself, though I don't have all of the mirrors and prisms for those effects you have going on. +rep

Thanks Coaster, I do think there are some nice ones in this batch.

Incredible pics, once again Bruce !
+Rep from me too mate.

:beer: