Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers



Laser Pointer Store

More messing with Wicked

Joined
Dec 2, 2008
Messages
120
Likes
0
Points
0
In the Wickedlasers contact section I wrote them something. I put it as a critical priority. If they reply, I'll post it here. Here's the message:

You made a mistake. The Spyder 2 GX is far from the most handheld lasers. Laserglow's Hercules 500 is. The Spyder 2 GX can't even instanly pop a ballon, so it is more like 40mW. Stop lieing. How do you live with yourself? Lieing to customers and sending them underpowered units! Any customer should stick with Optotronics/Laserglow/Novalasers if they want top notch quality lasers.
 

JapanMan2

New member
Joined
Nov 1, 2008
Messages
102
Likes
1
Points
0
and you forgot to mention that dragonlasers are also good.

I'm sticking with them tbh as i have over 1200 points, and am a golden member, so i get 6% discount on all orders, yay me! :)
 
Joined
Dec 2, 2008
Messages
120
Likes
0
Points
0
The reply:

Can you please provide your original order Id of your purchase? I will need to
look up your purchase order. Is your Spyder II GX underpowered? Our Spyder II GX
is a 200-300mW green laser. If your laser is having manufacture's defect and
your laser is still under warranty, I might be able to assist.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

I don't they even tell some of the minor employees that they sell underpowered lasers. They ignored the fact about the Spyder not being the most powerful handheld.
 

iccy

New member
Joined
Jun 13, 2008
Messages
110
Likes
0
Points
0
Andrewajt62 said:
The reply:

Can you please provide your original order Id of your purchase? I will need to
look up your purchase order. Is your Spyder II GX underpowered? Our Spyder II GX
is a 200-300mW green laser. If your laser is having manufacture's defect and
your laser is still under warranty, I might be able to assist.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

I don't they even tell some of the minor employees that they sell underpowered lasers. They ignored the fact about the Spyder not being the most powerful handheld.
Even though I have heard nothing good about wickedlasers :-/but for being wicked lasers, that sounds like decent service... If I was the person replying I'd probably say the same thing....
 
Joined
Aug 17, 2008
Messages
1,368
Likes
24
Points
0
Yeah, that was kind of mean. Their employees don't know; they're just trying to do the best job they can.

Now, LC rampaging is a totally different story...

-Mark
 

artix

New member
Joined
May 24, 2008
Messages
994
Likes
1
Points
0
I've never herd anything bad about WL in all my 8 months at LC. Do you know why? The communists at "555 Fahuazhen Road, Building C, Floor 14-15 Shanghai 200052, China" own those forums. ::)
 
Joined
Aug 17, 2008
Messages
1,368
Likes
24
Points
0
Artix said:
I've never herd anything bad about WL in all my 8 months at LC. Do you know why? The communists at "555 Fahuazhen Road, Building C, Floor 14-15 Shanghai 200052, China" own those forums.  ::)
Those communists that sold me this nice, nice product I advertise in every post...

-Mark
 

caleb

New member
Joined
Nov 27, 2007
Messages
321
Likes
0
Points
0
WL will get this message;

Any customer should stick with WickedLasers/WickedLasers/WickedLasers if they want top notch quality lasers.
 

cexshun

New member
Joined
Dec 16, 2008
Messages
64
Likes
2
Points
0
Andrewajt62 said:
In the Wickedlasers contact section I wrote them something. I put it as a critical priority. If they reply, I'll post it here. Here's the message:

You made a mistake. The Spyder 2 GX is far from the most handheld lasers. Laserglow's Hercules 500 is. The Spyder 2 GX can't even instanly pop a ballon, so it is more like 40mW. Stop lieing. How do you live with yourself? Lieing to customers and sending them underpowered units! Any customer should stick with Optotronics/Laserglow/Novalasers if they want top notch quality lasers.
We all like to make fun of WL, but with this really necessary?

1) Most Powerful
"Powerful" is a marketing term, much like gourmet. It all depends on how they define "powerful". They are not misleading anyone, just as the $1 pack of gourmet hot dogs I just bought is not misleading me.

2) Pop balloon
You know, we all watch that video and laugh. But honestly. We can all plainly see that the chic isn't even close to focused. And the moment she moves the laser close in, it focuses and instant pop. While we can joke about it being underpowered, we also need to be honest about what we actually saw.

WL sells a product and they market much better then any other laser manufacturer. This is why people buy from them. WL is the Bose of the laser world. Everyone loves Bose and thinks they're the best. I'm sure most members on this board would tell you to buy Bose if you have the money. But go on a A/V forum, any A/V forum, and tell them you are buying Bose. You will get laughed off of the forum.

It's all a matter of persepctive, and sending these emails to WL is childish and immature.
 

maxkillz

New member
Joined
Jul 22, 2008
Messages
941
Likes
5
Points
0
what do you mean by focused? :-? the spyder 2 is a fixed focus laser, all of my greens are fixed focus and they can pop pink balloons pretty much instantly at <10ft and a few seconds for further ::) and they were all rated under 150mW ;D ;D
 
Joined
Mar 30, 2008
Messages
6,058
Likes
21
Points
0
Andrewajt62 said:
In the Wickedlasers contact section I wrote them something. I put it as a critical priority. If they reply, I'll post it here. Here's the message:

You made a mistake. The Spyder 2 GX is far from the most handheld lasers. Laserglow's Hercules 500 is. The Spyder 2 GX can't even instanly pop a ballon, so it is more like 40mW. Stop lieing. How do you live with yourself? Lieing to customers and sending them underpowered units! Any customer should stick with Optotronics/Laserglow/Novalasers if they want top notch quality lasers.
WOW !  WAY TO GO !  You are my HERO ! {steps around small puddle of puke}

NOT that you are going to listen to this, but what the heck....

If you are going to TRY to seem intelligent, or to TRY to make a point - SPELL CHECK and check your syntax.  All you accomplish is this: someone working for whatever company you are TRYING to slam, laughs at your stupidity.  Just like me, and anyone else with more than one neuron firing is right now.  Grow up, "man".  I'm suprised you had the guts to actually use your own email address for your little love note to them  ::) Go ahead and start your little third grade attitude, and flame away - I'll simply skip over your worthless posts.
 




Top