Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

ModWerx!!!

RJD

:bowdown: This guy is awsome! My last two purchases were shipped and received in the same week I ordered them! Phenomenal!!! I would also like to add that everytime I order lens covers he always throws in an assortment of other colors on top of my original order! It's hard to find that kind of commitment and service! ModWerx has definitely earned my trust and loyalty as a consumer!

:thanks:
For the Great Service

Last edited:

Re: ModWerks!!!

This guy is awsome yes, but this guy is also a known LPF member who can see your bad reputation around here.

Please don't pull off any more battery measurement, an' you will be fine :)

Yea i have to give modwerx an A+ also. I get my orders from them in 3 days. Yes i live in the US and that i why the fast shipments. But i also order from other people in the states also but it takes almost a full week to get my orders. I just hate to place an order and the vendor waits 2 or 3 days before they ship.

RJD

I think you mean Modwerx;)

Yes I did LMAO! It has been a LOOOOONG couple of days and I'm a bit frazzled! Now after a good nights sleep (and afternoon) I am amazed at all the mistakes in my posts! Oh well! :thanks:

I whole heartedly agree, this guy deserves a big pat on the back. He has helped me out here and there for a while now.