Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Mod Arctic Spyder III

Just received a Wicked Laser Arctic Spyder III with lens kit. just wondering if there is any modifications that I can do to this laser?

No one here will tell you how to mod a wicked laser. Wicked lasers is hated here due to them being overprice and poor customer service

Last edited:

SteveT

Just received a Wicked Laser Arctic Spyder III with lens kit. just wondering if there is any modifications that I can do to this laser?

No real scope for modifications; the host is pretty well glued with tonnes of thermal adhesive so would be a challenge to cleanly disassemble. Enjoy the lens kit and have fun with the focus lens for any burning tricks you may wish to attempt. Also be careful; there is a lot of concentrated energy in the dot; easy to char wooden furniture, walls, fabric etc. from distance if you're not paying attention. Goggles are a MUST!

Wicked lasers are over priced and really dangerous. I hope to god that you have safety glasses when operating that thing. They are not toys, and NEVER be taken lightly. I am happy your interested in lasers but for the piece of mind of the vets and others please tell us were your from in your signature, if you have not done a welcome thread please do so. And for god sake please be careful