Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Mistake

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have decided to officially apologize to LPF Member Lasersbee for claims I mention that I were told true.

I was protecting a man who would not speak up for himself.
It has done nothing but waste my time and everyone elses.

I have heard and seen horrible business practices with both Lasersbee and Kenom and I now see them both equally.

I don't own either a lasersbee or a kenometer nor do I want to. I have the radiant alpha made by Mariomaster and it has stood up beyond my expectations so it's all I need. (review coming soon)

I would advise anyone in the future to not stick up for anyone else, you will end up fighting alone and waste everyone's time as I have.

Apparently I missed something. Anyone wanna fill me in via PM so as not to rehash the issue on the forums again.

Kenom

CJay, you wnet out on a limb to protect me and I apologize for not being there, if not to support your actions, to support you. I have only the excuse that I do not have the means of monitoring the forum until my internet gets restored and I no longer have to use my antiquated phone. this all played out in a few hours and I only check the forum once per night. you expected me to be there for you and I let you down.

I cannot speak to the allegations made nor would I if I had the means. Not because I didn't have anything or didn't agree/disagree with you but solely because underhanded vengeful attacks just aren't who I am. I refuse to stoop to tactics that have been used against me as it is just plain wrong. I do understand why you did what you did and I appreciate the support and consideration. others will speak out against you but I will always have your back. it may not be instant, but I will always be there eventually. I am sorry man.
Ken

No problem Kenom.

My anger has subsided now. I hope you continue to make Kenometers

WLHostage I'll pm you some threads if you really want them.

daguin

Apparently I missed something. Anyone wanna fill me in via PM so as not to rehash the issue on the forums again.

It's been going on for awhile. It just came to a head again this weekend.

Do a little searching. It will be easy to find.

Peace,
dave

Although, I personally have no reason to be biased towards either the Kenometer or the Lasersbee I/II. I have found from reviews that they are both ready to take on any job thrown at them. It will depend on budget more than anything else. If you order from either one you will be happy for it's use with lasers most used on LPF. They are both honest and willing to provide customer support after the sale. :) Oh, and getting back to the OP; I think you are making good for any errors that were made. I think you might be working at coming back into the fold. As soon as your fellow members see some positivity, I think it's as good as over. :) Your mention of this C_J,"My anger has subsided now." is exactly what is needed to massage everyones feelings. In the future, you can just help anyone who seeks an LPM and be the goto guy. So I have seen the improvement already, and Kudos for your change of "heart", bro! +1

Last edited:
I have decided to officially apologize to LPF Member Lasersbee for claims I mention that I were told true.

I have heard and seen horrible business practices with both Lasersbee and Kenom and I now see them both equally.

I don't own either a lasersbee or a kenometer nor do I want to. I have the radiant alpha made by Mariomaster and it has stood up beyond my expectations so it's all I need. (review coming soon)

I would advise anyone in the future to not stick up for anyone else, you will end up fighting alone and waste everyone's time as I have.

Thanks for admitting your allegations were wrong.....:cool:

Jerry

I think you decided well Crazy Jay. Lpf is a not a place to argue or fight and troll. I was really tired of watching noumerous threads and posts about the 2 meters. It's been 2 years since I joined lpf and I am really happy to be a member of this community. Remember, we are not just a forum, we are a COMMUNITY. There is no reason to fight with each other. Instead, we should all help each other and develop new stuff to improve our "laser lives" lol

The only one I argued with was DAOO, like everybody else. But that was long ago. Since then, I think lpf is going forward. So, we, veterans, should really be mature and act as a symbol for the other members. Make lpf a community that will be remembered forever :)

I refuse to stoop to tactics that have been used against me as it is just plain wrong.

But you have. You have given information to people that are regulars on LPF. What did you expect them to do? You knew exactly what you were doing. Total BS. You conned all those guys, and used them to do your dirty work. You got one so amped he got banned. You're a good friend.

I will always have your back. it may not be instant, but I will always be there eventually. I am sorry man.
Ken

More BS. Exactly how do you have his back? Except maybe patting him on the back for doing your dirty work. Are you going to lend him money if he needs it? Bail him out of jail? Help him move? Fix his car? Put food in his fridge? So again, exactly how do you have his back?

Fact is he got banned for the shit you placed in his ear. Jay is a good, and loyal person, as are some others, and you totally exploited them. You should be the one banned.

ped

Well ive said it before and i'll say it again,

I respect Jerry's (Laserbee) knowledge and willingness to help other members.

I respect CJ for reasons ive stated before. I just hope this whole thing subsides and CJ comes back, as Dave said in another thread, he's part of the fabric of LPF and it'd be hard to imagine the place without him.

/.02c

JLSE

You should be the one banned.

omg.gif

dnar

I admire your posting this. I deliberately avoided the whole hoo-har over this as I don't have time for bun-fights in meat-space, let alone this space.

It takes a real man to apologize. Grats. +1 for this.

Oh I didn't exactly say they were untrue. I only apologized for making them.

Just saw this... Too bad you think that way...
Thought we put an end to that Fiasco...

In that case... I retract my thanks in my above Post....

It's like me calling you a "Thieving Ba$t#rd".... then saying
"I'm sorry I posted that... but I still believe what I posted is true"..

Sorry I posted this while you were banned...
You will be able to read this Post when you are back....:cool:

Jerry

Status
Not open for further replies.