Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

Thanks for supporting LPF!

Avery's Instagram | Open Source Cybersecurity Software by Avery | Considering selling LPF, DM if interested

mini RGB projector Spiro Deluxe!!

InfinitusEquitas

Hak, any updates? Going camping next weekend, could use one :D

hakzaw1

SORRY FOR losing ISP for 4 days-
these are in stock- they DO still have the RC
8 to a case- at least 2 are taken-
price is being worked on- you may get a buying a better deal buy a used one from the old GBs BUT those I contacted would not sell.
Tony-BTGuy eta
List then and nor is $286
at last LK GB we got them for us at $248 iirc
shipping different since it was several size PJs and make no cents to ship bigger PJs twice
these are fairly small-
I am HOPING that a FDA Variance can be approved if these are no closet to audience than 4 meters=
AFAIK the old school Bliss lasers were OK to use-& had 100mW R and maybe 30 mW 532 and again at a distance with fog or smoke
people not static blink reflex max exposure is .25 sec or LESS-

-- so BALL PARK --

1pc 3D $210 $220-
conus SHIP-- $12 (another guesstimate)
share of China to Texas ship 8/ actual charge we get= per PJ'
pretty sure it will be a slightly better deal than the last GB price.
shipping to Spain
I will check and let you know
& it may be a better deal you if I set up the buy for you (Paypal may b e OK) and so..shipped to you in Spain direct from China

I igotta post this before I lose connection again- took hours to change PW got cut off 6 times

hak

hakzaw1

OK WE HAVE ~ ~7 POSSIBLE buyers-
you are not obliged- just a list for now
Chrisbee
Pman\
Bionic Badger
10fenny
Rivem
Andrew
hak

_______
direct to spain afaik=??? Light Superglue
his buy is not included in our buy of 8 pcs.
the above have first options-
waiting now of final numbers on cost.

I will test and meter each one after a random assignment to the buyers-that is the one you get=
however any with issues will not be forwarded- and whomever was assigned that one (one or less we hope) will get mine.
I don't really expect much of difference but good to know== one button on the remote is 'pause' ...so you can stop it and BTG took some readings from what we think is the 'bright spot' its white and should be a accurate way to measure output of that one spot compared among the 8 ..but measuring otherwise would be hard to do.
'
taking names now for alternates== there will always be some eager to pay at once - some who need a few days and others who are always wanting weeks away.. once 6 are ready-- those last two need to be spoken & paid for.

Last edited:

Rivem

Hey hak (or anybody else), do you guys know ballparks on the prices on some of the other LK projectors? If this ( Hongkong Laserking Tec Co.,Limited. ) is their store, there seem to be a few more interesting products.

Last edited:

WizardG

LPF Site Supporter
Add me to the list too Hak'. My birthday is comin' up and I think I know what I'll ask my wife for :cool:

hakzaw1

Hey hak (or anybody else), do you guys know ballparks on the prices on some of the other LK projectors? If this ( Hongkong Laserking Tec Co.,Limited. ) is their store, there seem to be a few more interesting products.

Yes
BUT I am no longer willing to run a fourth projector GB.

I would be risking more than others due to my ILDA and LSO connections- I am trying to proove that these can be used safely around people.. So that way I can import them legally --
before you joined we did 3 big LK GBs for many models
RGB 1W analog
LK PD2
LP PD3
LK mini
LK 3D
LK-SD
do a search and read the reviews

crunching the NUMBERS.
shipping DHL Express was higher than I was hoping BUT the BEST is never cheap ==and how would we all feel if the 'bigbox' never made it??

$125 / 8_=$15.63 per lk-3d
$209 for the LK 3D
$5.63 equal share of bank fees
total $230.
shipping from me to each ??
not much==I don't have on in hand to find that BUT that cost will be actual.

so far 4 confirmed
will post again if any drop
off the list

confirmed afaik
BionicBadger
10fenny
I.E.
Andrew
hak

wish I had high quality video of these---while the still shot are great=video or even better...seeing it live and 'playing' the images with the RC will impress all.
I am sure should any b disappointed -it will sell quick as 'used'
LIST is $286 PLUS DHL express.
and bank fee.

Rivem

Yes
BUT I am no longer willing to run a fourth projector GB.

I would be risking more than others due to my ILDA and LSO connections- I am trying to proove that these can be used safely around people.. So that way I can import them legally --
before you joined we did 3 big LK GBs for many models
RGB 1W analog
LK PD2
LP PD3
LK mini
LK 3D
LK-SD
do a search and read the reviews

I'm not interested in getting anything outside the group buy, so if it's just the LK 3D, that's all I'm interested in.;)

I'm 50-50 right now if you want to put me down. Will depend upon the delivery date when you update.

hakzaw1

Riv... that's fine.
& actually occasionally some of the LK GB buyers need to sell others ... and they got a good deal when bought but most still give the new owner a very fair price.. I have bought back a few LK PD2s-(500mW 638-532-450) they are VERY well liked. read the reviews. and its ILDA/PC + DMX 7 color with a CRAZY 5 efx wheel- so you get a taste of Lumia (way too fast imo) some double rotating diffraction like we see with the LK-3D, and more. (find read look reviews)
Sold one at Greedbay for >$700.
IF all is working anything below $500 is fair.
two out of dozens have had the G grow dimmer- we found replacement in Houston- just swap the wires(3 plugs)
like NEW.

Rivem

Thanks for the tips hak. I think I'll have to save them for another time though.

I'm tentatively in for the LK 3D for now. I'll have to see when the time comes.

Last edited:

hakzaw1

.. NP-- if your are serious I will invite you to our private Social Group- we got tired of being picked on coz we are not rich.
we DO try to be always 100 % safe but there is much more-- basically EVERYTHING w/ > 4.99mW is a no-no.
At ROG we are left alone by the spammers and scammers.. pm coming.

Chrisbee

I do want one. But financially, I'm just not sure right now.
I'm in AZ. so it'd be approx. $250 with shipping? I need to crunch some numbers.

hakzaw1

I do want one. But financially, I'm just not sure right now.
I'm in AZ. so it'd be approx. $250 with shipping? I need to crunch some numbers.

That's petty close- made one last request for a lower ship cost ..but not holding breath..
however $125 and getting 72 hrs delivery- and NO cut DHL Express seals- is priceless-

any scrimp on ship can really come back and bite you.
~$15 for each of the 8. including me.
Arizona-- strictest rules/regs for lasershows-- fined a friend $2000 because one of his workers did not have goggles on his person .
even tho the lasers were off.
I will do no shows there:whistle:

BTW I honesty feel these retain their value- list before ship is $286- I tried to buy one from my past GB buyers and none would give it up.== so wtw- do another LK 3D deal and hang on to one.
FOR DEMO-
If I can make them safe - these would be liked at clubs..would most likely need to install them--mo $$ for ME.

Last edited:

Chrisbee

That's petty close- made one last request for a lower ship cost ..but not holding breath..
however $125 and getting 72 hrs delivery- and NO cut DHL Express seals- is priceless-

any scrimp on ship can really come back and bite you.
~$15 for each of the 8. including me.
Arizona-- strictest rules/regs for lasershows-- fined a friend $2000 because one of his workers did not have goggles on his person .
even tho the lasers were off.
I will do no shows there:whistle:

BTW I honesty feel these retain their value- list before ship is $286- I tried to buy one from my past GB buyers and none would give it up.== so wtw- do another LK 3D deal and hang on to one.
FOR DEMO-
If I can make them safe - these would be liked at clubs..would most likely need to install them--mo $$ for ME.

That's crazy! I've been behind the scene before during a few concerts where a pair of safety glasses/goggles weren't even available! Never heard of anyone getting fined before. Either way, I assume that's just a commercial/professional requirement. And I wouldn't have to worry about it personally. I mean, they do sell those Christmas laser light assemblies here. And some even have the words "laser light show" on them.