Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Mini R/C Helecopter...

T

timelord

These are really cheap and loads of fun too for indoors and very still conditions outside. I've found this little thing, with a bit of practice really easy to control and fly in small spaces. It's a must have for us big kids ;D ;D

Attachments

• S1030389_640x480.JPG
    S1030389_640x480.JPG
    227.5 KB · Views: 92

T

timelord

The control box takes 6 AA batteries and i'm still going on one set all week. The helecopter charges in about 15-30mins and flys for 10mins :cool:

Attachments

• S1030387_640x480.JPG
    S1030387_640x480.JPG
    240.5 KB · Views: 79
S

SenKat

Okay, Timelord - mine is still enroute ! :'(

I wanna see a video of that sucker in action ! I love how they dubbed in the sound of a real Helicopter on the advertising video for it ! LOL ! ;D

They are on Dealextreme.com , and they JUST dropped the price (AFTER I bought one, of course !) to $20.00 and change.....

S

SenKat

Timelord said:
[quote author=Proctor link=1172983152/0#4 date=1172986361]How much are they? They look pretty fun   :)
Mine cost me £17 but sure you'll find them cheaper in the US
[/quote]

I'll bet you didn't have to wait forever to get it in the mail, though ! ::) Almost worth the extra few bucks to pick it up locally ! I have heard the store "Target" has them for $40US....but I'll just be patient and wait for it to arrive in the mail !

T

timelord

SenKat said:
[quote author=Timelord link=1172983152/0#6 date=1172987208][quote author=Proctor link=1172983152/0#4 date=1172986361]How much are they? They look pretty fun   :)
Mine cost me £17 but sure you'll find them cheaper in the US
[/quote]

I'll bet you didn't have to wait forever to get it in the mail, though !  ::)  Almost worth the extra few bucks to pick it up locally !  I have heard the store "Target" has them for $40US....but I'll just be patient and wait for it to arrive in the mail ![/quote]
I got mine from www.play.com and they delivered it in 48hours :D i'm totally blown away with it for what it is, i've had so much fun with it cats run like f**k when it starts up LOL!!! ;D ;D ;D ;D

S

SenKat

AWESOME ! I bought the Wow-Wee Dragon fly, in hopes I would be able to fly it indoors - but it is too hard to controll for my house, but the dogs really like it ! LOL ;D
I cannot wait to get this little gem - too cool to be believed ! Burn some film, man - I wanna see it in action !

attach a cheap green laser to it and fly it in the fog with the laser on - that would be an eerie effect...

S

SenKat

I saw a 2.4ghz camera you can buy for R/C flyers....I don't think this one has enough "ooomph" to carry one, though....they actually had a video of one attached to an R/C copter - looked awesome ! It was close to $80.00 US, too !

T

timelord

As soon as i find someone to hold my video camera i'll do a video but here's one i found on a website with it in action ;)

Attachments

• picoz_drichards.wmv
    1.9 MB · Views: 38
SenKat --

My stuff is now shipped too. Heavy storms in Texas will delay delivery to you. I'll let you know how mine works ;D

Mike

T

timelord

Airwolf has died :'( The tailrotor has failed after a major crash. But good news www.play.com said send it back for a replacement :) So i'm grounded until further noticed :'(