Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

might as well say "Hello!"

Hello from SW-PA in the states...

for style points, and just because i am curious?

"This is Kilo-bravo-Three, Oscar-Yankee-Zulu. Kilo bravo station is presently conducting test transmissions from the new shack. Any stations or any locations receiving interference are requested to call the following phone number, 123-456-7890. Kilo bravo is transmitting in the 11 meter band, with a nominal 1 watt output, amplitude modulated, frequency two...seven...point...three...eight...five...zero. Tests transmissions are being conducted in 5 minute intervals, alternate test transmissions are on Lower side band. Kilo bravo, over and out. Seventy Three."

:whistle:

KB3OYZ de W8SIG

Welcome aboard! I used to operate on 20m, 10m, and 2m, but only the 2m equipment was mine so when it came time to give back what I borrowed I ceased to be radio-active (I'm still radioactive though =P ). I still have my 2m rig but it isn't hooked up due to lack of space and not being available during the hours when others are on the air. I still want to hook it up again and call CQ, but I am starting to forget the protocols after 10mo of inactivity.

73!

KB3OYZ de W8SIG pse k.

welcome.gif
to the Forum Kilo-bravo-Three, Oscar-Yankee-Zulu....

39 Reasons NOT to Buy From Wicked Lasers

Enjoy your stay...

Jerry