Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Metacafe?

Things

hey all! i just signed up on metacafe, and uploaded a vid. do you get money for views of your vid? and i also heard somewhere that you have to get 3 ratings before you start earning money?? is this stuff true? anyway the vid hasn't gone htrough yet, but when it does, can some of you click it a few times, and rate me? i will give the vids link as soon as i get it!
thanks!

Things

man how long does it take for the vids to process?? oh and i just read that your vid needs over 20,000 views to qualify, and 3 ratings, does clicking on your own vid count? ;D

Hi things, once your vid is accepted into the producer awards scheme you will need to hit 20,000 views with a rating of higher than 3....At that point you will see that you have earned $100!. At this point your hits will climb quickly for a few days as a whole new load of people search the award winning vid's

They will then send you a contract and ask how you want to be paid.

I hope that helps and I wish you luck ( I think I was at around $150 last time I looked at my laser projector movie) :)

Regards rog8811

Things

thanks rog! ya i posted my laser show vid about 2 hours ago, and it has allready had about 66 views, and 1 comment! man i can't believe that kipkay guy!! $62,000 he earn't!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: i need to think of something that will get me lots of hits!! how else is a 13 year old supposed to get money! ;D ;D ;D

You got two 5's from me to help you out ;) As for kipkay, look at all the upset people who he earned his money from.....At least we have been able to help some of them out here.

Regards rog8811

Things

thanks rog! yeah i think it is wrong how he can tell people how to instantly kill their diodes, but unless kenom posts his vids or something, he is there to stay :mad:
anyway, thanks again rog!

If I sign up to MetaCafe, will I get spammed? I might make a new email account If I am gonna get spammed.

S

SenKat

styropyro said:
If I sign up to MetaCafe, will I get spammed? I might make a new email account If I am gonna get spammed.

I'll spam ya ! :D

If I sign up to MetaCafe, will I get spammed?

I have never been spammed by the site, I have had reports from folk, I have sent my link to, that they get popups but that is just down to them having poor security.

SOMEONE STOLE MY VIDEO FROM DL SITE!

At least he hasn't had the brass neck to try to get producer rewards for it, I think there is a link somewhere on the page that allows you to complain and have it removed.

Regards rog8811

PS, I looked at your comments....Nice one SenKat ;)