Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Meredith out of modules??

Brett

I am sure there is probably a recent thread about this (and I just didn't get the memo)....if so, someone please clue me in. Anyway...

Does anyone know where the Meredith glass modules went? I went on both their ebay store and their web site and searched, plus I searched on ebay to see if someone had bought a bunch and was selling them. I'd like a couple with the glass lenses, to try out with 405nm.

-Brett

daguin

Brett Miller said:
I am sure there is probably a recent thread about this (and I just didn't get the memo)....if so, someone please clue me in.  Anyway...

Does anyone know where the Meredith glass modules went?  I went on both their ebay store and their web site and searched, plus I searched on ebay to see if someone had bought a bunch and was selling them.  I'd like a couple with the glass lenses, to try out with 405nm.

-Brett

http://www.mi-lasers.com/cgi-bin/shopper.cgi?preadd=action&key=LDC-2

Don't forget, you'll need a 9mm to 5.6mm adapter as well
http://www.mi-lasers.com/cgi-bin/shopper.cgi?preadd=action&key=LDA-1

Peace,
dave

Brett

Thank you Dave...I don't know how I missed it...I thought I followed every link on their site.

-Brett

Just a quick question - how do you press the diodes into the adapter?

daguin

robjdixon said:
Just a quick question - how do you press the diodes into the adapter?

I set the adapter into the top of a small mechanic's "socket" (the kind used to tighten nuts and bolts). That holds it and gives me something to hold onto. Then I press it in using the same technique I use for AixiZ modules.

Peace,
dave