Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Meierlight green lasers...experiences with their products wanted before I commit...

Hi,
I am considering buying this laser:
meierlight

This is supposedly the same model that a forum member just sold here for $760 and was over spec by 50%.

I have been in communications with a representative at Meierlight and he tells me I can expect (but not guarantee) between 1400 and 1500mw with this model.

I am forever a skeptic when it comes to too good to be true things like this but the claims are in line with the $760 model just sold here at LPF.

Honestly, I am willing to pay $800 for a on spec 1w green but I am curious if anyone else has had the same over spec results with Meierlight before I commit to the purchase. Also, I am interested in the quality of the product as well. All comments are welcome, particularly those that might sway my decision one way or another.

Thanks!

Well, I negotiated an 1700-1800mw guaranteed output 532nm analogue laser for $850 shipped. DHL called today to notify me of its delivery today around noon. So, soon I will have it in my grubby little hands! I plan to do a full review elsewhere and linkit here. So far my experience with them has been exceptional. I ordered on Monday and was told it would arrive in three to four days...right on time! Fang has been very helpful and easy to work with. I didn't buy one that was listed on their website, I just told him what I wanted, we negotiated the price (basically I told him I heard they would sell a 1600-1700 mw for $850 and I wanted 1700-1800mw for the same and he agreed), and he sent me a PayPal invoice for the total. Also, he said if I bought this one and was pleased he would sell me a 1300-1400mw red for $590 shipped next month when I save my pennies up. Not bad...
Will be writing more soon!