Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Megarandom

Okay, I know this is going to sound REALLY weird, but I'm serious here. So just bear with me.

I have a ton of completely random stuff in my room. I'm a huge packrat. My room would probably have the largest variety of objects that you will ever see. So anyway, if anybody is bored or just wants more stuff, I will ship out a box full of various objects to you. I'd only charge you for shipping. I promise, I won't ship out any trash or anything, and I'm not really trying to get rid of things I don't want, it's just that I don't care one way or another whether or not I have them. I would tell you what I would ship out, but (first), I haven't really decided yet, and (second), I have to see if anyone is interested.

By the way, I would do a random stuff trade with someone else. That would be cool. And I'm really not joking about this. So if you're interested, I'm sure there will be something (probably a lot of things) that would brighten up your day.

-Mark

Attachments

• PICT0004.JPG
    PICT0004.JPG
    961.1 KB · Views: 111

Forgot to add:

Please don't ask for anything specific. That would ruin the whole fun of it. Remember the "grab bags" you used to buy at the store, and it was always fun because you didn't know what you would get? It's exactly like that.

-Mark

Attachments

• PICT0013.JPG
    PICT0013.JPG
    1 MB · Views: 102
Some of those stones/gems look nice. ;) hint hint. ;)

That's nothing compaired to what my grandfather has though. You wouldn't believe how much stuff he has sitting around.

I've got to ask this. What are all those shiny thing in the lower middle of the second picture?

Dr. Evil said:
Some of those stones/gems look nice. ;) hint hint. ;)

That's nothing compaired to what my grandfather has though. You wouldn't believe how much stuff he has sitting around.

I've got to ask this. What are all those shiny thing in the lower middle of the second picture?

The funny thing is, I'm not even a rock collector! I just have a lot of rocks and gems. You should see how some of them fluoresce! (Pictures to come in another thread later.)

Well, I am only 15. And I have only lived here for 4 years. Your grandfather is obviously much older than me, so he has had more of a chance to accumulate random stuff.

So you want a box of it? I might put some sort of stone in there. Probably accompanied by some random metallic objects, chemicals, bubble soap, and candles. But maybe not. I won't give away the surprise!

-Mark

I'm interested. But my omly concern is what the shipping would be, since I'm low on money right now. I live in Sweden, btw.

Snytbaggen said:
I'm interested. But my omly concern is what the shipping would be, since I'm low on money right now. I live in Sweden, btw.

Shipping would probably be quite expensive. However, I could look into it and post a price next time I'm available to go to the post office.

iewed said:
So would it be $12 or so to get a grab bag filled up via USPS?

Well it looks like $9.80, although I could be wrong. I would let you know if you wanted one and it was much above that.

-Mark

daguin

Well I for one am VERY up for this. We do this kind of thing with minerals all the time ( I am NOT suggesting that it should be minerals) You send as box of random stuff. I return a box of random stuff. It is great fun! I'll PM you.

Peace,
dave

Are you sure you aren't my twin? I have random stuff lying around everywhere too lol. ;) (Not quite as much as you, though. I would have more if I had a place to put it :D)

I'll see what I can come up with. I eed to look around to see what I have.