Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Me.

Hey, I'm back once again.
Not much needs to be said about my reputation, what I've left behind and the issues I've had in the past, so I'll keep this brief.
I've got $200 or so ready in a few days to send to paypal and start refunding some of my long standing debts, so I need to get an idea of who I owe what to.

Please, if I owe you something, post here. I'd appreciate being forgiven of any minor debts, but I don't expect to be.
Milos is currently at the top of the list.

After this, I will be returning to the laser market in various ways... I have some ideas for GBs, that would be run by me but financially and logistically 'contracted out' to other forum members, so that I do nothing but coordinate it while other, more reliable members handle your money and products. Aside from this, I'm developing a nice dual open can red module with TEC cooling that I've had some interest in, I'm currently building a unit for Things out of spare parts, for him to review for me.

Anything else, let me know. Don't hesitate to email me at cgeeky@gmail.com :)

Hm. This has been up for ages, and that's all? OK then, i'll be saving for that. :)
And then I'll have to catch up on some of the GBs around here... I always wanted a CO2.

It might be nice of you to post this in say, the BST section or the GB section or something... Last I heard there was still a couple people who felt you owed them money... I may be wrong, though really you should know better than anyone to whom you're indebted. No one really reads the OT section, and I wouldn't be surprised if most people missed your post.

Nice to see you back, though!

Were it not for your miserably failed business ventures, you were a valued contributor to these forums!